Big Bang Attack

Best answers
Maybe to improve Big Bang, you could make the explosion yellow. I don't remember any time when Vegeta shot a small blue ball that exploded into a huge blue explosion. However, I DO remember a huge yellow ball that dug itself into the ground and caused a huge yellow explosion.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Big Bang is a blue attack. The yellow attack I think you are refering to is the one when Majin Vegeta and Goku are having their fight.

What Vegeta actually shoots is final flash...for some reason it's in some what of a ball form.

Best answers
Evil_Trunks said:
Big Bang is a blue attack. The yellow attack I think you are refering to is the one when Majin Vegeta and Goku are having their fight.

What Vegeta actually shoots is final flash...for some reason it's in some what of a ball form.
Actually that yellow attack your talking about is just the generic beams. O_O

I do believe that the big bang was yellow against android 19, but I believe the other times he shot it, it was blue.

Best answers
Yep that wasn't Final Flash. If it was FF Goku would be done for.
PSing FF is a very stupid Idea , the same as trying to PS Frieza disk , Goku isn't that stupid to PS FF because it suicide.

On Topik - you could just Download or edit yourself the color of Explosion, there is no need to do default explosion yellow

Best answers
Ofcourse, afterall, everybody knows DBZ was based off of ESF.

Get a clue: Goku was just as powerful as Vegeta. He could have power struggled Vegeta's Final Flash... IF he ever shot it, which he didn't.

It's pointless to really argue about this. There were a lot of mistakes made in DBZ, so really it comes down to personnal preference.... Some may go by the first time he called it out, some may go by the rest of the times, some may go by the games (in which case, Final Flash should be blue...), but if you were really so gung-ho about it, why not ask A.T. himself?? He's the only one that could really give an official answer....

It's doubtful this will ever be changed, but if you actually think it NEEDS to be changed, you can simply copy the ki blast attack sprites, delete the big bang attack sprites, and then rename the copy of the ki blast sprites.... It's that simple :)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe Wolf Devil has a point. There is really no ryhme or reason why attacks are the colors they are. And from time to time they are changed for like one episode. So I dont think it is really a large issue.

Best answers
Evgenij said:
On Topik - you could just Download or edit yourself the color of Explosion, there is no need to do default explosion yellow
Errm....on the contrary if you edit the blue explosion sprite all blue-colored attacks will have yellow explosions,only can edit the BB srite,and that's it

Back on the topic,it's just color,I don't mind it much

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I agree because the after image seems like it would lag a bit...

umm actually veg does yell out final flash when he shoots the ball at goku in the fight..
oh but what do i know i mean i couldve had water in my ear.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta doesnt have to fully charge a final flash, he could shoot one as small as an ant or as big as the one that went to cell

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

No lol. It was a fully charged Final Flash dude. It's called a Chou Final Flash, Gohan used a Chou kamehameha against Cell. It means minimizing the beam into a blast type attack. BTW you can also only do this in SSJ2 or above.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
once again, XSL, you dont know what you are talking about. "Master Roshi" as the dub calls him did a chou kamehameha to destroy fire mountain in dragonball i think, in his huge and muscular form. there is no such thing as "Chou Final Flash". Chou Kamehameha is a form of kamehameha. a fully charged final flash is what Vegeta used against cell in episode 147: Trunks Ascends

Best answers
'Get a clue: Goku was just as powerful as Vegeta. He could have power struggled Vegeta's Final Flash... IF he ever shot it, which he didn't.'

LOL that is wrong even if Goku could powerstrugle FF in the end there will be no Winer, because everyone would die senx to the Exlosion radius wich will destroy Earth in Instant.

Best answers
Evgenijdet, I'm not gonna deal with your stupidity today.

Actually, Chris, the only one with "Chou (translates into Ultimate) Kame Hame Ha" was Goku.

KSL: Chris is right, you know nothing.

Majin Gotenks: Hmm... Well, if Vegeta DID yell out "Final Flash," it was probably due to the dubbing. You should never trust dubs for facts or dialogue... I mean, Bardock was NO scientist, and I don't think everybody is really saying "oh my gosh!!" all those times throughout the series. It's probably somthing different in Japanese, but since I haven't seen the fight in the original form, I couldn't tell you for certain...

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but gohan also did use a mini-chou kamehameha against cell. and what about the one jackie chun used to destroy the moon with?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
once again, XSL, you dont know what you are talking about. "Master Roshi" as the dub calls him did a chou kamehameha to destroy fire mountain in dragonball i think, in his huge and muscular form. there is no such thing as "Chou Final Flash". Chou Kamehameha is a form of kamehameha. a fully charged final flash is what Vegeta used against cell in episode 147: Trunks Ascends
Are you that simple minded? WE NEED SAILOR ALEA HERE! It was a Chou Final Flash I know that for a fricking fact, don't tell me other wise.

Best answers
what is a mini-chou kame-hame-ha? a minimal fully charged kame-hame-ha? :D

and i also think Majin Vegeta used Final Flash against Goku when they fought in that cave....

and Xsl, you said that you REALLY KNOW something for several times....and several times you were proven wrong...

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok then i wont tell you otherwise if you dont want me to, as you seem to think everything you say is correct, and i dont want to argue with you, drown in your own pool of stupidity.

by mini-chou i meant like a quick yet powerful force into his kamehameha :laff:

2nd edit: if that was a chou final flash, then how come it was weaker than a regular final flash?

Best answers
The LAST thing I want is SailorAlea spamming my thread.. admin close this plz?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom