Beta testers needed for Earth League

Retired
Best answers
BTW if you are around as long as hibiki, that doesnt mean you aint a n00b. time doesnt make your 1337...skill does.. and Hibiki, a true warrior doesnt show off his power. silence is what makes someone own. dont brag. no one likes that.

vt

V
Originally posted by Judge
BTW if you are around as long as hibiki, that doesnt mean you aint a n00b. time doesnt make your 1337...skill does.. and Hibiki, a true warrior doesnt show off his power. silence is what makes someone own. dont brag. no one likes that.
i couldnt have said it better myself :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i think Hikibi is lieing about how good is he, hes the only one whos said "i own u" yet, so i think hes a n00b.

Retired
Best answers
nah Hibiki might be good, but if he is, he knows it himself. but Hibiki remember this, there is always someone who can beat you. ;)

Best answers
... i can beat him aswell!;)
Actually i dont know if i can beat him ive never faught agáinst him!!!

But nobody is unbeadable...

...exept off me! ;)

Retired
Best answers
i can beat you in an english grammar contest ;) it's "Except for me" instead of "Exept off me" ;)

Best answers
...your right but i hate grammar!
The english grammar, of course the french grammar and even the german grammar!:)

Retired
Best answers
right....i'm your neighbour ;) holland here. but we are getting off topic lol :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i have signed up for the esf torde, even if i suck at it, i been playign dmz alot and my esf skills have gone way down lol

Best answers
But remind me please what the topic was!;) J/k!

But 1 thing to add:

You come from holland, the country which isnt @ the soccer championship this year! JUST KIDDIN!;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i didnt say i would own everyone...

i would surly own the noobs :p

(that and im too busy to do it... mabie next time)

Retired
Best answers
this might be stupid...but ESF isnt really a game of skill. you gain power. and then you are the strongest..a game like Tribes 2 is skill only. hardly any luck involved. and same goes for more games, but ESF isn't much skill. :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it can be..

if u arnt going againts a vegeta noob... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom