Beta testers needed for Earth League

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Judge
this might be stupid...but ESF isnt really a game of skill. you gain power. and then you are the strongest..a game like Tribes 2 is skill only. hardly any luck involved. and same goes for more games, but ESF isn't much skill. :\
i totaly agree with you, I like tribes to cos its a challange! same with dmz, i will like that more then esf 3.0 most likely since u have to use combos, and SKILL.

but this is too off topic..

Best answers
well i was told the next open spot for beta testing i would get in. *long time back* so heh. and beta testing dont mean your good or anything. it is to test the game. find bugs. and give out input or what you think would make it better or ideas

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ppl who r belta testers annoy me when they say they rule, cos its JUST cos they r a tester, but u do need bad testers, so how will know if there r any bugs when u die? MWahahhahaha

Best answers
I'll join the test I want to see if I can make it run stable on my server this time ^_^

Best answers
akuma/tepus esf requires skill unless u r a BB newb i can be krillen for gods sake and throw off a final flash not because "its easy" but because skill people like me from the first alpha know what skill is because we have it!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
P.o.h.s.XXX stop starting your sentance in the subject its annoying and some people wouldnt get it

and everyone stop putting the huge gaps in your posts that just completly ****s me :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto
akuma/tepus esf requires skill unless u r a BB newb i can be krillen for gods sake and throw off a final flash not because "its easy" but because skill people like me from the first alpha know what skill is because we have it!

yes.. great, i have been around since the alpha as well, but try telling a person who plays ghost recon for a liveing that esf needs skill lol

right now, esf dont need skill cos of all the BB newbs should be alot better in the new verson:p

Best answers
MaJiN VeGeTa! reporting for duty.......:p

WHAT THE HELL OF COURSE U CAN COUNT ME IN TO!!!!!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto
akuma/tepus esf requires skill unless u r a BB newb i can be krillen for gods sake and throw off a final flash not because "its easy" but because skill people like me from the first alpha know
ummmm thats its easy ;/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
o and btw happy 200th post for me!!!:D

Best answers
I would like to test. Mostly b/c i need to see if ESF will run smoothly on my "new" Voodoo3 16mb card.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm u could always just try playing on a server to see if esf works :p

Best answers
ugh i gtta get a new video card
i got an old S3 Savage 4 16mb
i need to spare some bucks to get a Geforce2 32mb

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Woot I have a Radeon 8500, My bro said we had GeForce 2 but I checked my settings and thas what it was :) Yay. Also, When do you guys expect the Earth League site to be complete

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i got an ATI 11MB w00t w00t!! 60 fps

gforce 2 can suck it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha phear my... uhh..... thing...

Best answers
Originally posted by Judge
BTW if you are around as long as hibiki, that doesnt mean you aint a n00b. time doesnt make your 1337...skill does.. and Hibiki, a true warrior doesnt show off his power. silence is what makes someone own. dont brag. no one likes that.

Mah skillz make me 1337 i would go on on how good i am but you would just call me a N00b and laugh at me,did i show off my power in anyway,i just said i wasnt a N00b because Hibiki called me one uninvertedly . ah i like silence.i dont brag but Hibiki was kinda and if you founda a web page on the net you'd know why, I dont exspect ppl to like me im only a person behind a wall of words on a screen they relly dont know me i could be the unibomber,will smith,that dude that plays NEO on the matrix,Maximilian Jenius from freaking macross it doesnt matter.

Hmm the storm has past and its time to sleep in silence

Best answers
PLZ PLZ PLZ let me test your MOD:cry: P P PLZZZZZ!.:p I'd like it if i could test your MOD.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom