Beta 1.3 Outline Discussion Thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ignore him, he's obviously trying to get everyone aggrevated.

Best answers
donnierisk said:
I've got a solution to the noobs asking when esf 1.3 will be released, then if they ask here, they won't havy any excuses and can be banned, YAY! Here it is:

Whenever you register at this forum, it goes to a page, and they force you to read it, otherwise you can't continue to the forum, that page won't have too much to say, otherwise they'll just close it and all, but in it they just have to tell you basic stuff like "don't ask when 1.3 is coming", etc., you get my flow?

And Hike, the team will find a way to balance it all, and like said above, try avoiding double posting please. Oh and I think I've heard of that clan ^^

so i guess we are famous tho..
yeah i figured that the team would find a way to balance it.. the question just popped up lol
stupid question anyway...
thanks for answering and yeah, no more D-posts..

and y am i not able to check the bugs and stuff?
it askes for a username and password , and it does not have any register link

Best answers
Hike said:
and y am i not able to check the bugs and stuff?
it askes for a username and password , and it does not have any register link
you can't register for Mantis since it's for team and testers, but the old version of mantis where the public could see the bug we found got messed up in a server move so pcjoe had to fix it and thats the way it been since then.

Best answers
Nabeshin said:
you can't register for Mantis since it's for team and testers, but the old version of mantis where the public could see the bug we found got messed up in a server move so pcjoe had to fix it and thats the way it been since then.
hmm
ok then
thanks

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.3releasedate? said:
JUST GIVE ME THE GOD DAMN RELEASE DATE !!!

"You make me laugh" <-- you ARE a fool, no its not. Bits of it are, its not like they are starting the entire code base again from the beginning.
NOT A SOUL ON THIS EARTH KNOWS!!!
Kthnxbye.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.3releasedate? said:
Ask again and get a warning. Get 3 warnings and you get your very own ban, all expenses paid, courtesy of the moderation staff.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
Ask again and get a warning. Get 3 warnings and you get your very own ban, all expenses paid, courtesy of the moderation staff.
And if pain slacks off in that department, I'll make sure you get a personal meeting my fist in your ass.

I could wait another year for ESF to come out. Wouldn't bother me as long as the game was definitely coming out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
I'll make sure you get a personal meeting my fist in your ass.
W... WHAT?!
I could wait another year for ESF to come out. Wouldn't bother me as long as the game was definitely coming out.
Devotion is a nice trait.
Pain personally told me that everytime someone asks for the release date, he'll add a day onto it ;/.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
Pain personally told me that everytime someone asks for the release date, he'll add a day onto it ;/.
Is that so?:devgrin:

When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF? When is the release date for ESF?

Ok in seriousness, Will ESF have a patch to add in like couple models and other things as well, or is this going to be the VERY last thing ever? I've always wondered that.

Best answers
im probably a hypocrit for saying but its really annoying that you guys keep asking about when 1.3 is coming out. we all no the team wont tell us. Im a hypocrit because im curious to know when its coming out too! The only dif is that i dont spam about it 20 million times

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
exactly what im sayin man, this thread isnt called "ESF 1.3 When is it coming out Spam Thread"

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it will be beter to close this ther i think all theath it was sayid had beam sayid this way you wont get anymore relesh date post this is just a sugestion

Best answers
DO NOT ASK ANYMORE "WHEN IS ESF 1.3 COMING OUT?" PLEASE because i for one think this is a joke ..... :] realy now i have 1,6 years my time aspecting this game to be released and it sill isn't so go play warcraft or something else stop waisting ur time with this esf..... or play 1.22 [great job even] but for 1.3 , i don't think it is going to be anything released :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Errr...you mean 1.2.3, but yeah, don't STOP playing esf, hell play it all you want, just don't ask when it's coming out, I still think they should code into the website that each time you register they tell you not to ask when 1.3 is coming.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOOK this is the procentej of the game
coding When it's done%
Maping When it's done%
Modeling When it's done%
Sound's When it's done%
Animation When it's done%
Procentej When it's done Muhahahahah
(note the procentej r not all acurete)

Best answers
Yeah i got one question whens 1.3 coming out...................HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHha im just kidding i would never type something like that hahahahahaha no but someone told me that after 1.3 that there would be no more beta's................is this true? like 1.4 or something

Best answers
I play 1.3 all the time, and touch myself while doing it.

What do you think of that?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes its true

ESF 1.3 will probably be the last version. It was stated by a team member some time ago.

Best answers
Grega said:
Yes its true

ESF 1.3 will probably be the last version. It was stated by a team member some time ago.
Ahh thats blows so hard i had to go to the hospital. Jk but really that sucks.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The way I see it to stop people asking for a 1.3 release date is to make a new sticky titled "STOP ASKING FOR THE 1.3 RELEASE DATE OR DIE!!!!!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom