Beta 1.3 Outline Discussion Thread

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I really hope that in this summer we are playing esf 1.3 :( HOPE!!!!!!!

Best answers
Super Sayan 3 said:
I really hope that in this summer we are playing esf 1.3 :( HOPE!!!!!!!
i assume that would never happan.....i soppose..

anyway they had the budget problem!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
anyway they had the budget problem!!
Hard to have a budget problem when we don't have a budget... being a free mod and all.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yoda (Pain ) tell us if with aproximativ yes or no or 56012% yes or 1923812% noo if we play this summer esf 1.3 Im not telling to say the realease just if we can play esf 1.3 this summer (inclusiv august is summer) :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
i soppose we have to wait until xmas season.....
There is no release date set for the Christmas season, so don't go around telling people there is. You'd just be telling them lies, and getting their hopes up.

There is no release date for 1.3.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
OMG I didnt ssaid "ZOMG TELL ME THE REALSE DATE !!!!111!@#*!@( " like every noob I said just IF ITS POSIBLE that we shall PLAY ESF 1.3 THIS SUMMER POSIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wasn't talking to you, so your little explosion was uncalled for.

I can tell you now that nobody will be able to give you an answer.

It'll be done when it's done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Sayan 3 said:
OMG I didnt ssaid "ZOMG TELL ME THE REALSE DATE !!!!111!@#*!@( " like every noob I said just IF ITS POSIBLE that we shall PLAY ESF 1.3 THIS SUMMER POSIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
this is exactly what we didnt want somebody to say about 1.3 coming out

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the team wants to release it on christmas, then they can do that. If they want to release it during the next presidential election, then fine, that's their choice.

Asking for a general time frame for when ESF Beta 1.3 would be released is just about the same as asking when it will be released. Give the team time, they have lives outside of this mod, and this mod definitely isn't the center of their universe. Be glad there is at least a group of people willing to spend whatever free time they can get developing this mod.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Err....I lost this thread 2 pages ago....the ppl are talking alot of sqautch, and no, I have no idea what that means. 1.3 is gonna be great, it's gonna coming out when the team decides to stop making it...Can't wait for the maps though, especially imkongkong's Janemba(yeah that's a compliment).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
If the team wants to release it on christmas, then they can do that. If they want to release it during the next presidential election, then fine, that's their choice.

Asking for a general time frame for when ESF Beta 1.3 would be released is just about the same as asking when it will be released. Give the team time, they have lives outside of this mod, and this mod definitely isn't the center of their universe. Be glad there is at least a group of people willing to spend whatever free time they can get developing this mod.
that's the most intellegent and best way you can put it MC, thanks for that comment

Best answers
Since for how long have they been working on esf beta 1.3 cause what they are putting into this will be outstanding. Ya know i really can't wait for imkongkong's jenemba map cause of the spike balls. im gonna throw everyone in there. teehee. :D

Best answers
damn
everybody knows that the 1.3 is not that close of comming out, but please keep us informed...
i don't know whats going on with the game development...
and my father dont want to put his credidt card number on the internet because he is affraid of frauds and that sort of stuff...
why isint the team updating the news section at the website??
since may 16

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hike said:
damn
everybody knows that the 1.3 is not that close of comming out, but please keep us informed...
i don't know whats going on with the game development...
and my father dont want to put his credidt card number on the internet because he is affraid of frauds and that sort of stuff...
why isint the team updating the news section at the website??
since may 16
The POTW is still updated, & sometimes there are Clips of stuff in 1.3 released also. Dev Journals also get updated from time to time.

Best answers
well i just figured out what they could possibly do for the androids ok.......remeber in tenkaiitchi that androids absorbed ki blast and got ki for it well maybe they absorb weak attaks like ki balls or generic beams. Wahat do you think of that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You've got the wrong Androids.

#19, #20, Super #17 - Energy Absorption Type
#17, #18 - Infinite Energy Type
#8, #16, #13, #14, #15 - Unknown Type

Only #17 and #18 are being included in 1.3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom