Beta 1.3 Outline Discussion Thread

Best answers
i have a way for kaiken to be balenced. in the first kaiken state X1 u dont lose health but X20 u lose 10 health for ever 30 seconds... or sumptin like that

Best answers
bioball said:
i have a way for kaiken to be balenced. in the first kaiken state X1 u dont lose health but X20 u lose 10 health for ever 30 seconds... or sumptin like that
i agree with him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont agree with him. In fact, I disagree. Why does Goku need to be stronger than he already is? The lack of character diversity in the game is bad enough as it is. For example, when was the last time you saw anybody use Picollo (with any effect)? Heck, I use him as a handicap.

vegeta has only one strong beam and its basically useless
Useless only if youre using it fully charged for PSing. And what are you going to do if you have two strong beams? It isnt as though you can use them both at once. A strong beam and a strong blast put Vegeta ahead of most of the other characters, many that have either one or the other.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta's beam attacks are strong , what are you talking about ? gg is just about on par with khh and if you use final flash properly in a ps you can kill your foe(s)

/me wonders whjat's happening with tien

Best answers
Well...

Nothing to do with what others are saying about balance problem, but...
I would like to see HLTV working with ESF 1.3...
Making movies would be easier... with better points of vue and all the stuff you know...

Don't say anything about "fraps" or I'll bigbang your face !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You make the code so the HLTV join the spectator team automatically and I think that should do it.

Thank you for reading my horrible frenglish >_<

P.S : Yeah i say it again but... why one trans with piccolo ?? He'll just be.. so weak !! Piccolo throws his cape away !! Goku goes SSJ, then 2 then 3 .... "sigh" thinks the green man...

Goku attacks with Kame !! Let's try countering it with SBC ! OH NO it's a beam now what can I do with my supah low powerlevel !!!! "sigh" thinks the green man...

No seriously !! try making him fuse with Nail then with Kami or something... please T_T !! I don't want to see Piccolo that weak anymore...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Kaioken - I'll be making such things for AMX Mod X when ESF 1.3 comes out... And that balance for kaioken is ****ty... Mine plan is going to be:
Kaioken X1 - loose 1 hp every second
Kaioken X3 - loose 3 hp every second
kaioken X10 - loose 5 hp every second
kaioken X20 - loose 10 hp every second
super kaioken - loose 5 hp every second

But this isn't a topic about mine plugin(s) so I'll shut up :) XD
BUT - I would like to see that Trunks gets somekind of advanced sword melee, since just doing ordinary combos with sword is ****ty...

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Gynu shuld not be the firt one to play whith i thing you shuld put guldo first and gynu last
And dont put the kaiken thehnic this will unbalance the game
And more secret combos like 5 minimum
o yeah and beam shuld not explod and kill yourself when the explosion is near you You will never see goku get killd by his one attack just o sugestion:)

Best answers
EncorE_SX said:
Kaioken - I'll be making such things for AMX Mod X when ESF 1.3 comes out... And that balance for kaioken is ****ty... Mine plan is going to be:
Kaioken X1 - loose 1 hp every second
Kaioken X3 - loose 3 hp every second
kaioken X10 - loose 5 hp every second
kaioken X20 - loose 10 hp every second
super kaioken - loose 5 hp every second

But this isn't a topic about mine plugin(s) so I'll shut up :) XD
BUT - I would like to see that Trunks gets somekind of advanced sword melee, since just doing ordinary combos with sword is ****ty...

now this is something i agree wit. trunks melee now is horrible. wen he does a sword combo it doesnt even hrt anymore then regular punches and kicks. and since he has no good beam attacks or blasts (finishbuster sucks) and since hes a melee character his melee should hurt more like he should get sword melee back like he had in 1.1 and wen he does a combo it does more damage then everyone elses or somthin like that.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, EVM will probably work with 1.3 but won't be working as it should ( due to powerlevel lockage, etc. )

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i wonder if truks's hair will move when he gets hit :
|

Best answers
it should be a massive finger blast!!

oh and can i have a pm about the stanima thing??
thanks

Best answers
mmm.... i see a lot good new things on the outline... but will there be something like esf single player?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Master Harlo said:
oh and can i have a pm about the stanima thing??
Join the Force Pit or wait and see ;)

Versace said:
mmm.... i see a lot good new things on the outline... but will there be something like esf single player?
Nope, sorry.

Best answers
This is something that i never saw on a game, I whaited so much time . I think I got too much involved in the game's release , i will be a dragonballz fan a lot of time for now but about the esf , at least they shouldof told us it's goying to take with 5 months more than the release date . ! I wont play esf 1.3 because I got borred whaitimg for it . Now goodbye !! :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nobodies forcing you to wait around for it, check back in a year or so.

Too late...bye.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok here is a question that might stop people asking for Kaioken. Why doesn't the team change goku's turbo aura to red and call it the Kaioken and it's only red when he's in normal state nothing else. No special power, no boost in speed or attack just pure eye candy. Im sure this would have those people stop begging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom