Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Android 18

• Captain Ginyu

• Total voters
Best answers
Linex said:
Vegeta and Goku are equal in all aspects of speed and health. 0_o Oh, okay, no they don't. Strange, doesn't it say they have equal health in the selection screen? (As SSJ...)
Somehow some people still think if pl is equal, speed is equal and the rest is equal, Goku still is stronger as Vegeta then.....which if all is equal (SSJ1 vs SSJ1) Goku isnt stronger then Vegeta. (so hence Goku-> 130 Vegeta -> 120)

Best answers
oh cmon in anime goku is kinda cool but im startin 2 like vegeta since hes not all that invincible and every time he opens his mouth you just gotta laugh ;)

Best answers
*sigh* must i remind you all of the ultimate demon JANEMBA OWNS YOU ALL TO HELL vegeta and goku both couldnt beat him they need to be gogeta janemba would own freeza cell and buu at the same time muahahahahahahaha JANEMBA ALL THE WAY MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!...wait janembas not in esf :( then i guess i like buu when hes transformed :\ with buu i can own a server(if im in a good dbz mood) or a whole bunch of n00bs i think fighting n00bs is the greatest thing one can experience i mean its beautiful watching them charge you then teleport above and they look around like what the **** i hit him!!! (just the after image0 and you charge down and knock em into the ground and blast them to hell...WHICH IS WHERE JANEMBA IS MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...ha...ha...h...a...ohwell i tihnk goty should be in hes cool

Best answers
I think cell is a really fun character for me because he has alot of the beam moves and he is pretty fast. He better when not trans the cause he loses kamahamaha.

Best answers
What is wrong with losing kamehameha? The only downside to Gallit gun is the aura around you which gives you away, but the large white ball is pretty noticeable as well.

Best answers
Well I like Goku but I think he's a bit ... well ... I could say overpowered but that's not quite right ... Vegeta is underpowered ... For example, Goku needs Kaioken x4 to beat Vegeta's Gallitgun... Yes, on the other hand, Cell's strongest attack is the KameHameHaa Wave (also called Wave of the Ancient)...
I've seen episode 15 and Krillin's scattering beam isn't homing ... in fact it's a beam that can be controlled and when he lets "explode" it ,it splits into a bunch of homing blasts... and when he charges it, he is surrounded by a white glow ...
Frieza can do the Deathball in form1 ( in the series ) but he can't do that ingame what makes him very weak regarding to his multiplier (1,5) ... at the beginning it's very hard to play Frieza...
The other characters are quite okay ... well ... what so ever ...
;D

for today:
The painful warrior famoused for fight,
After a thousand victories once foiled,
Is from the book of honour razed quite,
And all the rest forgot for which he toiled

Best answers
Goku by a mile. Simply because of how useful his tele-beam ability is, that combined with his SSJ speed.. and his wide variety of attacks.

Altho, i will admit... if i had 100mill pl i'd rather be piccolo :D Can you say, instagib eye-lasers?? :D :D :D

I just wanted to say to AuroraFlash, those are some eye pleasin sigs you got there :) Did you make em?

Best answers
i like Frieza cuz when u r strong enuff u can gib peaple with 1 hit with the laser so when peaple r boreing u you can toy with them :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell's strongest attack wasn't KHH. He just pushed alot of his energy into it so it seemed stronger. But when he fought Super Vegeta and had to do his most powerful stuff he did GG. nuff said.

Best answers
... Goku used kamehameha against vegeta. Does that mean the kamea is his strongest attack?... nuff said.

Best answers
Definitely not :p
That's what I am discussing with you : "Why does Goku have to use Kaioken x4 to win the powerstruggle against Vegeta's Gallitgun ?"

Best answers
If you remember or recently watched that saga, kaiyoken puts a huge amount of strain on goku's body, and even when he was x1 and x2 Vegeta was still as strong or stronger. When Vegeta let off the gallit gun Goku was buggered. And if you notice after he did kaiyoken x4 he was thrashed. After that Goku was always stronger untill GT when Vegeta used bluntz waves to go SSJ4

Best answers
Goku was still stronger ... He was USSJ4 then, powered up by 4 SSJs and he said so ... He said that he were far stronger than a SSJ4...

Best answers
kaiokin is still one of goku's abilitys. So whether or not he can win without it is not the issue. The fact that he had it makes him stronger >_O. Kinda like saying "i'm stronger than you are! just... you have all those muscles! if it wasn't for those i'd be stronger!" :p :p

Best answers
All of you seem to be voting upon wether one person can beat the other or not. The thing is that Cell |>\/\/)\(Z()|25!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

He is perfection, he has the best evil laugh in DBZ, and he is so ****y he's like "I'm pretty sure I'm going to kick your ass Tetsuo" so he decides to take on EVERYONE in the planet.

Best answers
.. WeaponOfChoice, incase you didn't get the memo full leet speak is lame. Gotta go with the semi.

Cell evil laugh sounds like a husky man named Bill living in his moms basement. Frieza Laugh > Cell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom