• Krillin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Android 18

• Captain Ginyu

• Total voters
Best answers
Wheres the "other" option....I voted vegeta because I love that freak out session with the rezoku...and his scream....But Tien is my overall fav

Best answers
Hwoarang said:
Frieza....

I mean c'mon... Frieza was pure born evil. All the other bad guys were only wannabes.
Cell is a wannabe?
Vegeta?
Buu??

Lies. Almost any "evil" character was born or created (Cell / Buu) in pure evil. Infact, Both Cell and Buu are *more* evil than Frieza, since Cell contains Frieza plus some other evil guys, and Buu was created to be pure evil (his "kid" form is pure evil)

o_O

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
Man Buu is just plain dumb... Trunks in his time there was no Buu and junk then all a sudden BUU pops out and is plain annoying. All these bad guys pop out magically with higher power levels than a SUPER SAIYAN... they just over do it. That's basically why I care less about GT. Frieza is Evil, he killed his own men... also Cell has good guy cells not just evil cells.

Best answers
Yea Frieza is the most powerful evil dude who is Naturally like that, Cell was created from cells with everyone, and buu is magicaly strong or sumthing, and vegeta doesnt really count since he wasnt born evil, just a spoilt boy kinda, and Frieza turn him into what he was, and he turns good anyway, what kinda pure evil dude could b turn into a good guy? :confused: So yea, Frieza is the most powerful Pure Evil Dude of all time :)

Best answers
I think Cell would be the best after you trans with him.

Best answers
well i think its ment for esf thats why tere arnt other choices

Frieza is the best in esf, with piccolo closing as a very close second place!!!

DEATH BALLS AND LASERS, SBC's LASERS AND SCATTERS!!!

Best answers
Yeah i agree, Frieza has speed comparable to any ssj after he transforms (275 - 280)
His death ball pwns - because once its at full power, its way faster than any beam, he's got lasers and his aimable disc :D

Best answers
trunks...

he can transform fast and has good melee.

and i just love his hair when it's ssj its so cool hehe.

and i like what he says when he does the finishing blast.

that "enickshik...bazaa" thing. lol

Best answers
u and ur japanese voices.
trunks is just the "coolest" character and he was made to be "cool". he's kick ass in esf. "TRY THIS ON FOR SIZE"

Best answers
Hmm i have no idea, I'm stuck between Trunks, cause he's just stylish. and i like his sword. Goku, because come on lets be serious, he's been the main character since DB and his moves are just too good. Vegeta, because he's a unique character..and when he transforms he is way strong.

Best answers
WOESAAA! trunks powns harddd with his sword not any char can beat him up with melee :D :D

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they all have there good points, vegeta's beeing hes better than every one else muhahahaha

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta owns ofcours, no one is a better fighter than vegeta hahahahahahhahaha

VEGETA IS THE RULER OF THE UNIVERSE

Best answers
krillin is the best hands down, hide in a tree and scatterbeam away till your PL reaches 3 mil, then you practically run the server, evil buu is a close second

Best answers
I personally love launshing a spirit bomb into my opponent, enven after the yellow bar will kill, of if ure opponent tries to rush you, depending on height from the ground, chuck it al the ground, u will die but so will ure oppenent!!! KAMIKAZE!!

Best answers
<-kingvegeta-> said:
they all have there good points, vegeta's beeing hes better than every one else muhahahaha
cant argue with that. Vegeta is not a prince anymore....he is KING

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom