• Krillin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Android 18

• Captain Ginyu

• Total voters
Best answers
At the moment its vegeta , he's pretty cool , besides i got a cool model for him , but considering the fact that 1.3 will include kid buu , its kid buu , he's the coolest

Best answers
did you know that tien can do the kaioken, too ?
you can see it in episode ... dunno ... where they are fighting the ginyu force on kaio's planet ...

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AuroraFlash said:
did you know that tien can do the kaioken, too ?
you can see it in episode ... dunno ... where they are fighting the ginyu force on kaio's planet ...
No, nobody else is ever shown using Kaioken. I watched that episode recently, in uncut japanese.

Best answers
Gohan, never seen a kid of 11 years, being so powerfull,. that he could destroy a whole plantet.

Best answers
Why all this talk about frieza, half of the time i hear him speaking it sounds like a her in japanese and english; make that a tom boy her.

The ultimate villian is obvious what's my choice. Bebi and Vegeta. Bebi the ultimate body snatcher none of that cell sucking old fat men with it's tail. Plus vegeta is what got me to like dbz and especially dbgt (^_^ ssj4). Cause c'mon how can you not like the narator and the rest of the dbz characters in fear of "the saiyans!!".

Then theres goku one of the comic reliefs and all around a$$ Kicker. So my pick would be Gogeta or Vegeto. But since it's a 10 limit. My vote goes to VEGETA!!!

Best answers
Goku is da gr8st fighter der is neva an enemy he cannot defeat he has always risen ova da harsh challenges of many of his fallen victims, e.g Raditz, frieza Cell, just 2 name a few

Bware of da "Kamehameha"
Shout out 2 da 4616 Empire ;) :tired: :devgrin: :\ :laff:

Best answers
all hail goku praise his rightous deeds for he has saved da universe on countless occasions

4616 Operations

Best answers
geez ... C17 is the best of all ... especially in DBGT ^_^ imagine ... two times 17 ... yes and then ... super 17 ... the ultimate android ... i, robot ... i, 17 :p
he's the best although he's beaten so many times...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kaiyoken x4
it's 3x not 4x.
and it's vegeta that just is to good for the rest, he has way more experiens in fighting and know's to be a saiyan =p

Best answers
it was the first time X1, then X2 - he beated Vege a lil, but then Vege beated him
then in melee he needed X3 to beat him - and he did but his body was over...
anyways in the GALITGUN VS THE KAIOKENKHH famous power struggle - it was 50%/50%
till goku did a X4 KKHH and then pushed him to the clouds...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nachos are good....

Heh your right though... Uh... Go goku?

Better?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta is my fav , goku aswell , but me prefer vegeta , i use to be a goku player all the time , i use to revolve around what charcters i used , but now i just like to mainly use vegeta

Best answers
Izekiel, I luv you man. C17 is teh|20X0|2! He's even more badass than Vegeta! Vegeta is the best in the game, but C17 is #1 overall. Piccollo and Vegeta are tied for #2. Goten is #3! 0\/\/NZ0|25!!!!!!111!!!!~1 Plus, I've got the hairstyle of C17, ooooh yeah, that's right biiiiaaatch!................ yesss......

Discord Member
Best answers
i dont have any favorite character,because i can play with everyone.but at the moment i play with krillin.he is the fastest so thats why i like him.when you can transform you are the best ever ^^
trunks is cool.he can transform fast and has good melee.but sucks in beam.
vegeta is good.in everything.beam,melee and i like him very much.the other ones doesnt interest me so much.so,here is my list:
1.krillin
2.trunks
3.vegeta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom