• Krillin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Android 18

• Captain Ginyu

• Total voters
Best answers
Gohan defnitly Gohan. Mystic to be precise. Don't piss him off or you won't live to apologize. :smile:

Best answers
gohan ? in the series, he's the most damn fighter i've ever seen ... always in posession of the power to beat any enemy, he fails one after another... and he trains for nothing ... after finally winning the fight of his life at the age of 11, he retires ... he just goes to high school and becomes a softy ...

Best answers
My personal Fav's would be Gohan and Vegeta (but i like adult gohan more)

but in the game im usually vegeta cuz hes soo hardcore.

if not im gohan cuz of his early trans.

i lke frieza too cuz of transformations and hes hella fast after his first trans. And no energy drain for flying like cell

Best answers
AuroraFlash said:
gohan ? in the series, he's the most damn fighter i've ever seen ... always in posession of the power to beat any enemy, he fails one after another... and he trains for nothing ... after finally winning the fight of his life at the age of 11, he retires ... he just goes to high school and becomes a softy ...

That's not my fault, the ****ty writers decided Gohan should become a pussy. If I'd had it my way, Goku really would have been permanently gone, and Gohan would have risen to take his place. And i sure as hell wouldn't have ruined his Mystic moment by making him worthless again.

Best answers
;/ i thought goku went X10 to push vegeta into the clouds, thats why his body was so broken up. because he had not trained for that sort of strain.. but i could be wrong i have been before lol o_O

is gohan still even mystic in GT? i think gotenks has passed the book worm up now... i prefer the gohan from future trunks' world back when the androids 1st came, that gohan looked like he could fight :devgrin: (( at least a lot better than the current gohan ;/ :S ))

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, piccolo is weak, and his masenko is buggy, it bends.

SBC is good, but can easily be avoided.

I like vegeta, only becouse he is cool.
Okay, i know that gallitgun is weak, but they are gonna change that in 1.3.

So vegeta got my vote. :D

Best answers
A little of the topic but, i'm new to Earth's Special Forces and I just downloaded it 10 minutes ago...

When I start up Earth's Special Forces it tells me "Cannot load library /:c/program files/Valve/Steam/SteamApps/"email"/half-life/esf/cl_dlls/client.dll

Does anybody know a solution to this problem?

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
use this:
C:\Sierra\Half-Life\hl.exe -console -game esf

now back on topic

Best answers
i dont care what char. 'advantages' r, any char. can kick anyones ass with anything. as long as the controller is skilled, but my fav. is vegeta hands down. cant beat big bang and final flash. ( i always thought big bang was stronger than final flash.)

Best answers
Buu of course! hes strong in battle and a cute fat pink thing :) and funny in the program "Buu win, Buu have icecream, Buu win, Buu have icecream!"

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen that one!

One of my favourite episodes.

Money, icecream, money, icecream, hehe, i've seen the ocean dub.

Best answers
Come on! Its goku. Its gotta be. How his hair can go blond and grow so quickly always astounds me! ;)

Best answers
I vote for Vegeta.. when he becomes ssj he Owns all and even in his normal state he is a superb fighter..

Vegeta r0x0r!! \,./ :devgrin:

Best answers
hehe vegeta its got to be a final flash is unstoppable

but i get annoyed

"HOW CAN THAT FOOL KAKOROT HAVE GOLDEN HAIR AND I AM LEFT WITH CRAPPY BLOND HAIR THAT IS STUPIDLY LIGHT WHEN MY NORMAL HAIR IS SO BLACK???????"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom