Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i only like the turbo idea

• they both suck!

• Total voters

Og'

Best answers
The aura idea is good, I guess.. if they ever make a dark map, but the other idea seems like um... well... you basically just want to be able to stand there adn cahrge raising your pl AND speed? In evm they made it so you could charge your pl jsut turbo+charge, but they relized its flaw, people could stand there charging there pl in a corner and be in the millions in a few minutes, which is why evm doesn't elt you do that anymore :O.

Why not just make it if yoiu turbo+charge, your muscles grow, since thats all ussj was, a pumped up ssj.... and everyone can do that.. roshi, cell... goku does it a few times b4 he can go ssj... you gain strength but you lose speed...And I dont know if speed is a factor in 1.2's melee, but if your huge your opponet might have knowledge of your attack a second or 2 if you weren't huge.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be an increase in PL and speed, that's what happened in the show.. i mean of course you wouldnt always be able to continue powering up, like i said, it has a limit.. once u reach that limit, that would be past the second barline near the end of the charging bar..

you would have a pretty drastic increase in PL and speed, but you would then lose health at the same time.. and EVERY person would be able to use this, so it wouldn't unbalance each character..

the charging shouldn't take too long, something not too quick either.. u can do a really quick charge just enough pass the first barline if you want, or take an extra 5-10 seconds to make it near the end

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First off that charging thing was from EEA not EVM (incase this hasn't been clarified) and is already being considered for future releases. I agree with the aura giving off light.

Best answers
Kaioken should be a skill specific to Goku, temporarily increase PL and speed at the cost of life.

Best answers
Since just about everyone in the series has used this at one time or another, I agree that everyone should get it. For Goku's Kaioken they can just give him a massive, instant boost that takes like 1-2 life per second, instead of this.

Best answers
Maybe implement both charge up for everyone(also Goku) with would keep powering you up like turbo just more longer you press it, more PL and speed is gained, but also you would loose ki faster(ONLY KI), and when you loose all ki, this charge up wears off and you must regenerate ki to use it again!
And Also Kaioken for Goku only! It would be like power up turbo(the more you press the button - should be as new attack for him - the highter your PL and Speed), just he get red aura, and he loose health not ki(ONLY HEALTH)! and it should be also combined:) that goku use turbo power up, and additionaly kaioken:D he could be super strong even without getting in SSJ but just a few moments because he would loose ki(for turbo) and life(for kaioken)! If it could be combined, Goku could use only weak form of turbo and kaioken to lower the speed of loosing health and ki, but will gave him alike strenght! You could choose if you wanna loose more ki or health!
Well who is with the idea?:D

EDIT:

Krazy-Killa I like your idea of kaioken:D And more Pcjoe liked it:) soo it probably will be alike that:D but still some multiply charging(in the cost of multiply loosing ki) for everyone would be good:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
turbo ATM has no real use.. with turbo being implemented like this, there could be a use

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom