Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i only like the turbo idea

• they both suck!

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the aura should give off light, like if you're in the dark.. so far only your ki blasts and beams give off light.. if u put on turbo it doesnt show light.. seems simple enough right?

i also have an idea for a turbo and PL increase boost. this would be similar to the EVM idea.. ok first if you hold turbo you would be able to charge it up.. the longer u charge the bigger your aura would grow..

ok now u would have two barlines.. the first bar line would be near the beginning where u would have to charge past to have the increase turbo.. at the end would be another bar line.. when u charge pass the first barline the bar should be green, when u charge past the end bar line, the bar would turn to red.. now if u stop chargiing anywhere when the bar is green, then your PL would rise.. now your blue ki bar would drop of course when in turbo, but not your PL.. it would remain the same.. speed would also increase

now if u charge past the end barline where it would turn red, you would have a big increase in PL in speed, but your life would drain as well.. the way to turn this off would to turn off turbo.. your PL and speed would return to normal

if u just press turbo, you will have turbo, but also u can charge how much turbo u want, plus a small PL increase

i got this idea from the saiyan saga where goku went kiaoken.. he could only go up to a certain level.. if he would go higher with kaioken his life would be in jeopardy..

soo tell me what you think

Best answers
Correction, Goku actually says it would destroy his body. But it depends on how you read what you said.

BTW, I like this idea...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice idea, i was hoping the turbo function should be fixed into something that you sorta can control, but wasnt sure how.
good thinking

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i've got something to add on that charging thing.
if you're charging then you have to powerup and use turbo so you don't get higher while in turbo.
and you have a limit of charging, you get a bar where you can see hou high you're.
becours no one has unlimit power, the bar will have a line where you may not get over or you'll use self distruct.
befor that hapens the bar turns yellow but when it gets red, your self distruct has begun.
and when you get stronger, your pl will not be seen unles you charge it.
in that way, you don't need a trans button.
you just charge until the trans. has begun.
in that way everyone has 1 strong attack.
only majin vegeta and ssj3 goku can produce so mutch power in the self distruct, that even the biggest map is to little for the explosion.

Best answers
Super_vegito34 said:
I love it, Ive been wanting the first idea for ages
Welcome to my world

lol imkongkong i was just about to suggest this good work lol :D

Best answers
imkongkong made some really good suggestions, like the meteo attacks, powerstruggle, negative ki bar, this suggestion.. he should be the suggestion master for the team lol

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The suggestion is great. But then goku would have two ways of increasing his power now. Since the team is (I think.) implementing kaioken for goku, and supposively using one of my old suggestions on Kaioken. So instead of having both a green, and a red bar for goku. How about only a green bar, and a quicker charge time for powering up, but less power gained from it?

Best answers
well in the show they were able to raise their power considerably high to a point where it would be dangerous.. thus the idea of it turning red would indicate that time.. big boost in PL but it will use your life, so i'd say keep it how it was suggested

Best answers
who said anything about it being self destruction? what are you talking about, im talkin about sacrificing your health to be more powerful

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats what Kaioken is and only kaioken

about the self destruct read niobe's post

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well also ppl were able to charge up and become increasingly powerful and quicker as well.. they used more of their energy to do this, and thus were more tired.. this can be seen from many of the characters.. like vegeta did with buu.. he powered up, went to his max, and started pummlin away at buu, became tired

Best answers
yes i understand your sytem it is very good basically the more power u put into charging up you becoem faster/stronger but in doing so you waste more energy and put your life in danger of being destroyed i think this idea fits the dbz theme

Best answers
Great Idea man..But at what speed would the bar go? Cuz to slow seems to easy..
How about..the more PL the more control thus getting slower (Bar speed between danger and safe). And with less power a little more difficult because of the lack of control (more dangerous).

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats wrong whit normal turbo
i know that the characters get tired but here you can recharge instantly
in the show runing out of ki meant death so untill the system is like this
your idea geting hurt is like kaioken
when the system changes to 1 bar only ki recharge slowly and fals down on geting hit your idear is unnecesary

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
juss to add to my aura ideea.. remember yarkon vs goku in babidi's ship? when goku went super saiyan and had the aura, he glowed like "a light bulb"... thus aura should give off light

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom