Attention Losers @ ESF: It may not be your fault!!!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is between him and the staff.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what was the reason he was banned for?
The usual stuff (beeing an ass)

In any case i find it OK to play up to 160 ping. Ofcourse im way worse with 160 ping than 50 but it was playable. (i miss dragsrters midwest server was the onlyone in the US that gave me less than 200 ping :( )

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've always played with a ping of 20-....and whenever I beat some1 it seems to be the only excuse >_> "ur ping is better than mine by 20." Big whoop,I actually wouldnt mind playing with a ping of 90,80 or somewhere near there,it might be a lil more interesting for me.As we all know,Kai usually plays with 90-80 and owns ass.

-GuZzie
Some people are begging for ping like 90-80...if thats what you call limits, try playing at 180-250 =P which is the ping that I usually get.
That could get you some annoying and crazy delays x_x after a while you get used to it but meh, it definatly holds you back at some point.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everytime I read the title i'm like wow what a ****...
All I see is "Attention Losers at ESF"...because that doesn't make us feel insulted =/

It's all that ever comes to mind when I read the title.

Best answers
Hahaha, don't blame you Veggeto. Ping can hold you back at a certain stage, but hey that's life. If only there were more local servers around perhaps you could play now eh?

-GuZzie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless you played ESF 3 years ago, you have yet to play a 'fun' game of ESF.

Ping does affect a lot but that's true of any online game...it should be one of the first things you check before joining a server, really. Helps avoid a lot of that stuff.
QFT :scared:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Got the notice, thanks for reporting the post Zeonix.

Now, as for Ar$enovicius, when a user is banned, it is usually with just cause. It is never in your best interest to act as a go between so that they can still be heard on these forums. The next time it happens, you will be warned formally.
I have a question.
If i wanted to post these pictures and say what kai told me to..would i get that warning ?
No. its just the idea i think...since i have the right to post pictures links with fine object..there is no point to warn me i think.
I'd like an answer to my question..just cuz i'm curius..where is the bad..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Major bizzaro! I found a server (CS) that has -18 latency!
thats plain impossible. or you ment 18- (as in 18 or lower)
-18 would mean your pc creates an interdimensional hole in time and intercepts future packages xD

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh i had -1 ping on an ESF server once. But only in the server list.

Its an error that can happen while refreshing the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom