Another GIF movie, Trunks VS Cell.

Best answers

Okay, did that with 49 franmes, I know Cel moves a bit wonkey and slow but im working on that in my next Animation :D anyother comments are welcome :)

Best answers
49Frames huh! nice i like it goz its Smooth! but its quite pointles to make 49 frame gif with no action no talk ;D just flying :p
But nice!!

Best answers
49 frames huh? Kinda pointles.... the flying part was south.. everything else... no...Try making some point in the gif...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Over it liquid and straight too makes used that movement tool.... and with 49 frames can I more create ^^ is however much-calibrated you it once to control;)

Best answers
Yea, my writing tool is messed up at the minuete :D I ned to fix that actully...

Best answers
man whats up with dat?
i mean
Trunk's teleport fade is there for liek 10 secods???
it's suppose to go away the second you do it
Cell is very smooth but not fast... you need to add more frames but when you do dont leave like || much space
leave like this | | then he goes fast and smoot :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have Cell swoop faster and have Trunks teleport a few frames before Cell reaches him, the 'zwee' effect should dissapear after a couple of frames.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hm, I think you should speed it up. For how short the animation is, cell just snooping over in that direction at that speed is just wasted frames.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most people think that a huge amount of frames is making the animation smooth thus beatifull... but what you forget is that if you do a movemet like cells like now, with for example 100 frames it goes smooth, but incredible slow...

Just use 5 or 7 frames for that, and set the speed to 0,2 or 0,1 seccond per frame.

Now its just like that cell is a floating balloon!, well better luck next time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damnit man. now i'm gonna have to spam this website with an endless number of megaman flash battles. its your fault, you got me started again.

Best answers
The gif is smoothh...but that tele thingy is weird just sitting there that long....Is this supossed 2 be like some slow-motion thing??
Dude plz make a dam GIF TUTORIAL....

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i rather make music vids now.. i just completed one now but i dunno where to upload it,, its 12 mbs :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom