And who says the char's moves is balanced??

Best answers
on krillins disk, is there any point in fully charging? It just increases the size doesnt it?
Also, friezas finger laser is very powerful yes, but i think you can block it. Also if someone is spamming it, try cahnging to frieza and doing the same thing to them, see how they like it

Best answers
my idea --> make the second lazer finger blockeble
and some guys (FREEZA) shouldnt have a strong beam cause i want variaty

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Making it blockable wouldn't fix the fact that it tears you apart whenever he hits you with melee. Lasers just need to be toned down a little. As they decrease in power, block will become more effective.

I have suggested in the past that Krillin's destructo disc's charge have something to do with the disc's speed rather than it's size, and I haven't recieved a response. I don't know if it would be too hard to code or not, but it would make more sense, and it would make fully charged destructo discs worth having, and incredibly dangerous.

Best answers
That would be good, but for the freeza disk the size thing is good, cuz if it is fast he will be soooo lethal for noobs who use disc continually. All the characters at the moment arn't balanced at all, just the fact that noobs can own an entire server with kamehameha says it. Wait for 1.1, it should help alot, i hope.

Best answers
Yea I hope in 1.1 they'll be more balanced...but still I just don't see how Kamehameha is stronger then Final Flash...When I use goku, no matter how high my PL is...I'm always the one who die after a kame vs FF power struggle

Best answers
heh maybe charging the destructo disc to full will result in TWO destructo discs. just a lame idea thats overpowered :D

Best answers
Well Krillan did do a double disc in the movie...so that's not a shabby idea

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should ALWAYS win kame vs ff power struggles unless you wasted ki teleporting or something. However, Final Flash does do more damage than the kame, it just doesn't compete with the ability to tele while charging, charge so quickly, and take so little ki to charge.

Best answers
So does it help if I advoid power struggles or try to charge before ur enemies when I use kame??

Best answers
How can you not win a kame vs Final Flash strugle. Kamehameha can pump so much more energy into the attack than FF can, Just dont teleport too much and try hit it with a full charge. If the guy is SSj and your not, then just forget about winning :)

Best answers
OK...anyways...do you guys thing 2 discs for krillan is a good idea for balancing the game??

Best answers
{SSJ}Master, yo, you fool, you have no right to tell me to stop dissin people, so **** you.
i wasnt even talking to you and you just but in.

anyhow.
2 disks is Ghey
but freiza did use 2 disks agenst goku.
but im not sure if i ever seen krillin with two dd's

Best answers
mysticssjgoku4, i dont want to start a flame war, but you do diss people alot. Your oppinion is uasually not constructive and only points out problems, not solutions.

And krillin did use 2 DD's, in one of the DBZ movies, i cant remember which one it is. And in the freeza saga he split his DD's into like 100 and shot them all at freeza.

Best answers
Don't mind mysticssjgoku4...he likes to insult and dissing ppl in forums...it's kinda his hobby...any how...Reducing the speed of Krillan and 2 discs for krillan when fully charged is a good idea...at least I think so...lol

Best answers
I dunno, i kinda like krillins speed, its really nice, zoom around the map like a F1 racer, ZOOOOOOOOOM. As for 2 disks, im not so sure, it would get kinda cheap at that point, people hate disks enough already, and having 2 would unbalance it abit i think.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Two discs wouldn't be all that horrible, but only if he gets another transformation, and only after he reaches that transformation. The single disc is easy enough to dodge 98% of the time, he could use another one, even if it takes longer to reach a minimum charge. I still believe it would be much more balanced to make the charge level equal the speed boost given to the disc after it's thrown. A fully charged Kienzan should move about twice as fast as a normal Kienzan does now. Nobody charges them up all the way anyhow, it takes too much ki and it doesn't change anything. The more balanced system would make a minimum charge slower than the current disc, rendering it nearly useless.

Anyway, I don't see how his disc is a problem for anyone. Frieza's disc needs to take longer to come back to him, and needs to fly off into space when somebody hits him, even if he's pulling it back. Other than that it's fine, and only the alternate attack on the laser finger needs to be touched up on.

Let's not turn this into a flame war. Mystic Goku has had plenty of those in the past, and I don't think anybody needs to help him start another one.

Best answers
wel first of all i did only red the first page...
but let me say this, i will chose goku more but he will NOT be my main character and thats because his speed is not fast(look at gohan,super buu, or ,mystic krillin) so he's very sucky on melee & whenever thers a melee player in the game it will not be easy to shoot a kamehameha or something from that :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know I don´t like this Disc stuff at all. The last time i played online there was a team only with krillins and friezas and if you wre going to attack them there were about 8 disc flying at you its posibble to dodge them but its hard

Best answers
I'm trying to stop the flaming...not help him start...
Anyways...I know Krillan's disc is ez to dodge...so 2 disc won't hurt...and reducing his speed is just to balance that move so krillan won't be too strong...
Btw...if Krillan has more then 3 transformation...what will it be?? more hair?? lol...Krillan's transformation already don't make sence as he can never transform...the reason he has hair is because he changed his hair style...not transforming....

HELLO???? ANYONE HOME?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom