And who says the char's moves is balanced??

Best answers
I was wonder how u guys can get around frieza's finger laser...I think it's a deadly attack....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whenever I'm getting hit by it, I teleport. If I have to, I teleport like crazy. :D

*Get it off me! Get it off me! Get it off meeeeeeeeee!*

Best answers
The whole game is balanced

if frieza didnt have the finger lazer he whould become the most useless character next to trunks...

Best answers
well they shouldn't have make it get so much damage....and if u teleport like crazy you will run out of ki and no ki for counters...

And don't worry....I think trunks won't be "useless" after beta 1.1 or later versions

Best answers
u should be able to block it, u hold block and when its fired at u the ki ball apearsand u fight to deflect it

V'

Best answers
I think if your stronger than the friza guy and you block the attack, it becomes null and void.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also frieza has to "recharge" if you like, before he can blast another one, unlike piccolo's laser eyes. So it may pack a lot of damage, but its not too hard to counter

[J]

Best answers
characters are not exactly balanced anyway... in B1.1 Goku will be wayyyy overpowered compared to the rest of the chars

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, it's unbalanced as it is. Frieza's primary laser should be boosted a few points of damage and his secondary should be dropped altogether. He'll have a beam attack by 1.2 so no worries about that (and he does have one on the show). Once he transforms he can use that laser for about 15 seconds before he needs to recharged, and that's just too long. Being a skilled sniper in many first person shooters, I'll take you down from anywhere with it, and I have. You can move around all you want, but I'll still get in at least 30 damage before you reach me, and then I can just melee. If you're fighting someone else, or charging up a beam, you're screwed. It's worse than a destructo disc coming at you from 20 feet away, since you can at least hear and dodge that.

Everybody pictures a new player using each of the characters when they try to find something that's unbalanced. This is obviously a mistake. Just because Gokussj15088k keeps missing you with his finger lasers doesn't mean that Nightshade is going to. Same goes for Piccolo's eye lasers. The attacks aren't balanced at the moment, and the only saving grace is that most upper-level players don't use these characters exclusively. Frieza's secondary laser needs to have it's range reduced, or it's damage reduced, as it is instantaneous and carries the strength of a small generic beam with every blow.

On other news: Trunks is, again, only useless in the hands of a new player. To someone advanced like Hitokiri or myself, you'll never see us coming. You'd be amazed how well we can aim our burning attacks.

Best answers
Play ESF_AFM with Gohan and Kamehameha ...

balanced eh ?

The Kame wave is as strong as or even stronger than a Final Flash at the same powerlevel.
But while charging FF you cannot move... while charging Kamehameha you can move (and Goku can teleport to...)

Balanced really ...

In Beta 1.1 everyone will play Goku ...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
frieza's finger laser is not that hard to dodge and who ever use's it loses half ther power

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
firs of all, finger is IMPOSSIBLE to dodge because its instant, if they miss then they have bad accuracy. seccondly, They dont lose half their power, they can shoot 6 or so consecutive blasts and that is more than enouh to kill someone.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it's not IMPOSSIBLE to dodge i dodge it all the time and u can only get a few shot's off be for they need to power up a gin give's u a nuff time to smack them to the grand and ki blast them

Best answers
All I want to know is how to get around the attack by now....I'm not asking how well u can use the laser or how good you are being a skilled sniper in many first person shooters Sonic Boyster

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
just teleport if u know ther frieza dont take a chance teleport out of the way if they melee u

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
the finger beam is IMPOSSIBLE TO DODGE because it is instantanious! Just because they miss doesnt mean you dodged it orez (or should I call you zero). The way around it is hit them before they can fire again and keep hitting them. Thats the only advice I can give you.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SSFT i hear u but some ppl be for they fire it after they hit u they power up that's wen i know to teleport towards them and hit them and ki blast them

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No one ever said the characters attacks are completely ballenced.
Can you expect them to be in the first beta version?

Best answers
I think that trunks, is the best for me, he is quiet fast as ssj but not as fast as gohan, though he has more health, and when he gets his sword I WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :scared:

LOL!

I think attacks are balanced so dont worry about it, u can learn to get around just about anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom