advanced melee struggle animation

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wont be able to explain this as well as ravendust does but...

when you get into an advanced melee struggle you just...stop right in midair with your handsclenched together

but i thought if it went like this:

when you get into the struggle you automatically start throwing punches (that do no damage just like the new news update said theyre just animations) while these characters are throwing punches you put in your hit inputs as they appear, But at the same time this is happening your traveling rapidly upwards.

i wish i could create pics and stuff but i cant so just deal with this for me

you start going up rapidly (stopping if you hit the ceiling) while this is happening your still putting in input then whoever wins the struggle gets like 5 punches then a hard punch to the gut then you branch off by falling in an arc opposite from eachother

Overview:swoop at eachother, enter advanced struggle, traveling upwards with animations going while putting in your input, 5 hits then strong gut hit, pushed back in an arc almost immediately allowed to swoop.

if youve ever seen the really big battles in dbz youll know what im talking about

well thats it, and PLEASE put constructive criticism not (idea sucks, @#%# you idiot) ok none of that

Best answers
Dark, I believe they have already said that they are adding new animation in for adv. melee, things like 18 wrapping her legs around the opponent and such... Just thought I'd mention it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is just a suggestion i know theyre changing it im not talking about normal advanced melee anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom