Best answers
well here goes

Butons
Left Mouse buton (LMB) COMBO
Right Mouse Buton (RMB) Hit BLOW
Block (Q)
Arrows (<^>V) Douge
Teleport

Here goes you swoop into the enemy and you Start the advance melee sesion , first thing you do a small stun so that the advance melee can begin.
So the first guy that hit's starts the combo during that combo an icon will display on top of the caracter.During the combo if you press LMB you will do a combo that last about 4 seconds , the defender can do a few things to defend you can , block but it will do stamina dmg, you can even douge the combo with arrorws you press an arrow into a direction , the attacker will see the arrow on top of the defender and if you get the arrow right the douge fails and recive all dmg.Teleport works the same in during the combo with LMB if you decince to teleport you need to press an arrow to into a direction
teleport ,left,right,up,down , and you can start attacking.Evry 15 seconds the attacker will become defender.During advance melee even after the combo you can chose the end the combo with RMB (hit blow) witch works exaclty like simple melee knocks the enemy awey from the advance melee,the defender can do a few things do avoid the hit blow , he can teleport into a diraction with arrows but if the attacker hits the right arrow,the defender get's hit awey from the combo , the only way to be safly,is yo block, but if you block it will do a lot of stamina dmg to you.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's just ONE ARROW one arrrow one direction per combo

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even so, having to get the arrows right makes the game boring. Look, open beta, the way that it is now, is great. It has speed and fast action. If you put arrows "even one" it will become more monoton like 1.2.3 . I think we can all see that arrows are not the answer....But I am talking here and I don't have an idea of what should be done. well i didnt think very well about it, but believe, there are options instead of arrows.

Best answers
instant of using arrows you can think in another way to make this possible..
IMO the team should make diferents animations for the same thing.. then when the player notice what animation is he can prevent the move using some atack or something like this..

there is 4 arrows keys, make 4 diferetns animations
i know thats harder to make animations.. but this way is much more cool! :D in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom