Adv melee battle attack and block... (I'm to silly)

Best answers
Ok I know I should use the search butten but... hmmm...... my Q:
My start....

I switch on my " boost" (with the key " T " )
I switch to melee battle ( with " 1 " )
I storm tu my enemy...
I'm in battle OK so far...
(I'm the attacker) ich select my attackt (...up,up,,down,right&left,...)
now he attackes!!!!! an I should block but.... how??
on the left side of the screen I see red arrwos... i try to tip on the same way...
some not many but some went green... and now?? what I must do when this thing with a ring and on all sides arrows came?? is that the only way to block? I'm a fully trained super hyper noob but I like that game^^
and I want to be a PG (Pro Gamer)
plZ HLp

tHx
(((sry about my english I'm german)))

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Splitframe said:
sry about my english I'm german
Heh, I could tell when you typed ich instead of I. No worries, though. =)

Refer to the ESF manual for your gameplay questions, it should cover just about every question you have starting out. It's even available here in German, thanks to ESF-world.

Best answers
Now I know that I havn't to type and klick all time at a draw or to hold mouse 1 :rolleyes:
the english manual was a bit ...(for me) but now everything is OK!!!

thx
danke

Best answers
Hi, easy way of saying it, i suck im total noob love the game so far not looked at the manual (very hard to know what im doing but not doing to bad) do you know the web address for the manual in English plz thank you.

SgtTalanzar
-=N.Q.A=-

Best answers
You don't have to always point the way the arrows are going you could do the one adjacent to it suck as south east arrow you only have to go east or left if wou will

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even with the manuals that are there , some people will still find esf hard in some aspects , but with all the knowlege you gain from there with a bit of practice , you will overcome the n00b stages ;) , after all practice makes perfect. My mate who i have hasn't played in a while who I trained a bit and showed him the guides still took a bit to delvelop a style of good gameplay , but now I can have good fights with him ;) and they are very fun too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom