A thread to make you think...

Best answers
Hey all!
I decided to start this thread because I thought it could be really interesting. Have you ever thought of one of those questions that are sort of strange, but no matter how much you rack your brains you can't seem to think of and answer? This is a thread for those questions. A good e.g. would be in the matrix, when the oracle asks Neo "would you have broken the vase if I hadnt said anything?" As I said before, I think this could be very interesting so lets give it a try.

O.K... Ill come up with the first one to get the ball rolling!

If all the air was taken out of the sky, would planes and birds be able to fly?

Or how about...

What exactly would it feel like to have a tail?

Best answers
Here is one
What would it be like if we could use KI like DBZ chars

Best answers
EvaUnit01 said:
Hey all!
I decided to start this thread because I thought it could be really interesting. Have you ever thought of one of those questions that are sort of strange, but no matter how much you rack your brains you can't seem to think of and answer? This is a thread for those questions. A good e.g. would be in the matrix, when the oracle asks Neo "would you have broken the vase if I hadnt said anything?" As I said before, I think this could be very interesting so lets give it a try.

O.K... Ill come up with the first one to get the ball rolling!

Or how about...

Of course birds woulent be able to fly, if all the air was taken out we would all explode. get better questions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EvaUnit01 said:

the answer to your first qustion is no. with no air birds and planes and even superman couldnt fly.

a tail is an extention of your tailbone. i imagine it would only feel like a longer and narrower ass.

heres a question for u to really contemplate.
what does a female orgasm feel like?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm, that is awnserble, but not for me, and u, ask yui ^_^

my question: how was any language created? if people couldnt understand, then how could they say: penis, is the thing hanging there, then how can evereyone understand, so practicly, speech couldnt be existed. Can it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a girl may be able to explain how it feels to her, but you dont have the same anatomy so you wouldnt understand what she was saying.

language started as grunts first when the human species was still very very primative. much like chimps scream at each other "OOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOAAAAAAAOOOOAAAAAAAA" or how a dog will bark at you for no real reason. they still communicate but no in words.

it evolved from there, it wasnt an instant thing, it took a REALLY long time. dfferent grunts became associated with different things, words came from those grunts. hope that answerd your question.

my question still stands. technically it is impossible to answer since guys dont have the same anatomy as girls. think about it, do you know what it feels like to have breasts and a vagina? no u dont. so how can u begin to contemplate what an orgasm with these body parts would feel like?

i asked my girl this question a few times. she tried to explain it to me but in the end i couldnt understand what she was talking about at all. :S .

Orz

Best answers
If humans never evolved, would it ever be 2 o'clock?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no it would be 3 o'clock all the time...... wait AM or PM

Best answers
A women's orgasm feels like peeing, or like when you're on a period. :S Nothing special.

Human language was given to us by God. But if you want to exclude God from that explanation, probably the same way that two twins can create their own language. By making it up, of course. Just like Klingon.

Here's a question: Why is it that the human lungs are capable of breathing water (you need oxygen to the heart to breathe, not oxygen to the lungs), but you can't teach a fish to breath air?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EvaUnit01 said:
No, because they rely on air friction and wind to fly... so no air means no flying.

That one from the Matrix was a better example :p

Retired
Best answers
well its starting to get philosophycal so I'm gonna throw in some stuff aswell..

these arent really questions, the things i'm about to mention are more like a revelation I had.

first of all, did you ever think of time. I mean its passing by, but why?
and if you talk about a clock, that is an abstract method to display what part of the day you are in, so its made up my humans to control the day, the have more control. but in our civilisation time controls us (as in "oh my god, I'm not gonna make it in time"), we're being owned by the very thing we created.

same for mobile phones, people had them at first to keep in touch with others, if they wanted to know where you were, they called on your cell phone. but these days people just have one for calling to other people, without much relevance.

Money: (ok this might get a bit complicated for people to understand, but its how I think of it).
money was made by people to exchange things with it, it is a product to furfill in your needs, everybody has needs and to fullfill in those needs you need money to buy the things you want, to fullfill in those needs. BUT money has become a need itself these days.

some minor things that popped into my mind once, I must say after seeing the matrix 50 times, it got me thinking of a lot of things. unsubconciously I keep thinking about stuff..that we're all being controlled and manipulated.

for instance products, like computers and mobile phones. for instance. let me ask you this: "why do you need computers?"

a lot of people would say "because its fun, and I can do something when I'm bored"

well in the stoneage people werent bored.

ask yourself this: do you really need those products? or does the company that makes them make you believe you need it.

I know cellphone companies actually are trained to make people believe you need a high-tech expensive phone.

but i'm getting off-topic, yes I would like to know how it feels for a girl to have an orgasm :D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"A women's orgasm feels like peeing, or like when you're on a period. Nothing special."

i dont know what its like to piss out of a vagina, or have a period....

"Why is it that the human lungs are capable of breathing water (you need oxygen to the heart to breathe, not oxygen to the lungs), but you can't teach a fish to breath air?"

you cant breathe water.. thats why people drown....
a fish can breathe air for a short period of time, but its skin will get dehydrated and its gills are menat to take oxygen out of water, not take oxygen out of oxygen.

Best answers
Thamuz said:
Here is one
What would it be like if we could use KI like DBZ chars
well Earth would be destroyed by now and instead of Wars,there would just be Wars with Ki and such.... :]

What If Computers were never invented ? (all hell would break loose) :]

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like how this entire thread revolves around female orgasms. Makes me laugh. And VB, that's a pretty grim description. If it's only like that, why want to have one at all?

The biggest brain teaser of all time. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? oooh. :rolleyes:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about some REAL noodle scratchers, like;

Question 1: Can you really get from point A to point B?

Think about it, if A and B are 10 metres apart, first, you have to get half way, to lets say C, at 5, metres.

Then, in order to get to C, you have to get to lets say, D, at 2.5 metres.

Then to get to D, you have to get to E first, at 1.25 metres, and no matter how many times you divide, there will always be a half way between two points until infinity.

Question 2: Can you ever step in the SAME river twice?
A river is constantly flowing, and eroding, so can you?

Best answers
The egg because chickens came from an egg and there would be no chicken if there were no egg... :]

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Epedemic: That's true, but eggs are laid by chickens. oooh. :rolleyes:

Optimus: If A and B are tangible things, then yes you can get from point A to point B. But like you said, if you want to get somewhere and move halfway each time you will never reach your destination.

You will just get infinitely closer to it.

Best answers
EvaUnit01 said:
That depends what you mean by air, if you mean just oxygen or 1 gas sure they can still fly because some sort of gas is moving.

Here is one:

one of the most classic of these questions:

If a locker slammed in an empty hallway would it make a noise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom