A thread to make you think...

Best answers
Pain said:
*sigh*
you cannot possibly know what it feels like to piss using a vagina. for all you know it could feel like stabbing yourself in the abdomen. you only know what its like to piss as a guy. your genitalia is external. much different than a vagina.
Yea what i meant to say you know when you feel the pee going through you from your bladder to the toilet. Not coming through your penis but you know the inside wierd feeling. Im guessing it feels like that for a girl. since out waste systems arent to different.

"And yes you need a Femal Anatomy to feel one, but you don't need one to have an idea of what it feels like."

you are only imagining what you think it would be like, you dont actualy know what it is like. therefore you dont know what your talking about.
I am only guessing on how one feels as Mrs. Briefs said it was like peeing.
You are right i dont know im just trying to figure what it may feel like.

*ahem*
Pain Pwned by his own Foolishness. Pain now Pwned further by NeoSaiyajin

Best answers
The reason there is no answer to the tree question is the same reason there are courts and judicial systems. If a human killed a human and no one was there to witness it, did the human really commit murder?

1. None. When you walk into a forest you have walked in therefore can not walk into it again until you have walked out.

2. To enjoy it.

3. .....

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Back to the tree falling making a sound one, someone said Yes it makes a sound, there is just no one to hear it.

Sound cannot exist if there is no concious mind of an observer to hear it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If some one stands 10 meters from you and shot you in the hed could you here and feel it???(I do Not hink you can here it cuz The bullet goes trough the sound barrier I think)

And What if the gun is just infrond of you would it make any difference?

I you jumped of the highest building in the world is it going to hurt when you hit the ground legs 1st

I once rubbed my right eye and the colour wasn't as much as the other eye when i did this:blink left ey Blink right eye........

I forgot my good stuff while reading hop you can tell me the anwers on the other hand I wish you noodle Is being exercised.
Plz keep this thread going I love it I got many lol out of it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What would happen if the see suddenly disapear not invisible just gone kapoef notfing there??????
We could probably explain it but it there is going to be happening a lot!!!

Best answers
Pain, first off stop trying to know everythign >_o VB described it to the point where anyone could practically understand it so I don't know where your problem is there.

If some one stands 10 meters from you and shot you in the hed could you here and feel it???(I do Not hink you can here it cuz The bullet goes trough the sound barrier I think)

And What if the gun is just infrond of you would it make any difference?

I you jumped of the highest building in the world is it going to hurt when you hit the ground legs 1st

I once rubbed my right eye and the colour wasn't as much as the other eye when i did this:blink left ey Blink right eye........
1. Yes you can hear it and feel it, just because the bullet goes to the speed of sound there will always be a sonic boom type of effect

2. No

3. Yes but you would die so fast you probably wouldn't be alive long enough to feel it.

4. Dude don't rub your eye >_o

All of our anwsers are just opinions, others may be facts DONT TRY TO KNOW IT ALL!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If all of you are struggeling with that orgasm thing think of this DOES ANAMALS ETC. FEEL IT THE SAME WAY THAT HUMENS DO?(Now thats a ****ty one)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is there realy something like luck You are gonna need luck figgaring this out!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would you die instantly if al of the suddon the water and blood in yur body is just gone would you suffer or just die??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do humans have toe nails? (I am starting to ask crappy questions cuz no one but me is here respond!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So what do all of you think of my stuff??????????????????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Pain
*sigh*
you cannot possibly know what it feels like to piss using a vagina. for all you know it could feel like stabbing yourself in the abdomen. you only know what its like to piss as a guy. your genitalia is external. much different than a vagina.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea what i meant to say you know when you feel the pee going through you from your bladder to the toilet. Not coming through your penis but you know the inside wierd feeling. Im guessing it feels like that for a girl. since out waste systems arent to different.
Quote:
"And yes you need a Femal Anatomy to feel one, but you don't need one to have an idea of what it feels like."

you are only imagining what you think it would be like, you dont actualy know what it is like. therefore you dont know what your talking about.

I am only guessing on how one feels as Mrs. Briefs said it was like peeing.
You are right i dont know im just trying to figure what it may feel like.
so basically you just said i was right. therefore u pwned urself... again....

*aHem*
NeoSaiyajin Pwned by NeoSaiyajin's testimony. NeoSaiyajin Pwned further by NeoSaiyajin.. again... thats gotta suck to pwn urself. *Pain is laughing at NeoSaiyajin*

Cruzharo
you may want to wait longer than 2 mins to expect a responce for a post...

Pain, first off stop trying to know everythign >_o VB described it to the point where anyone could practically understand it so I don't know where your problem is there.
firstly i doubt it feels like takin a piss. secondly i already adressed the fact that the anatomy differs so while you can compare how it feels to you, it may feel completly different on a woman.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cruzharo

all i can say is that if a mod see's your 6 posts in a row your more than likely to get a warning or something along those lines.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry about going off topic but do i need to refresh the page to get the new posts???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I can post every 2 min why cant you?? pleas eanwer me cuz you da only on left with me!?!

Best answers
Cruz edit your posts 2 or more of your posts in a row is not a good thing to do >_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom