ESF 1.3 Custom Models Thread

Best answers
Oh sv BTW :D could u make fun Trunks and vegeta fusion from fan art :p u could i find somewhere ... there are i think lot of pictures
And it doesen`t matter how fast is he doing all the models as loog we say its good enough he can do it fast :)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol They are still at it xD

I'll just ignore it for now, it hurts a bit but meh =P some people may never understand it all.

<3 Shiyo & Kong

Anyways, I have a list of my own, I'll follow it in my pace.
After I'm done with the Gogeta project I'll release him and only then I'll continue my work on Trunks (black shirt) and Turles.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm afraid I can't mirror any file at the moment, due to FileFront's problems.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great work SV.
I can also mirror some files when they are not larger then 1.5 MB...:smile:

Best answers
Wow guys, why dont you take a bullwhip to SV..???

Seriously, lets not make this like WORK for him. This is obviously a hobby, and hobbies get very boring when they seem like work. Stop with the requests (read: demands) and let him model whatever he likes, I'm sure it'll be kick ass either way.

[Sarcasm]
Hey, SV. Model my new house for me.;) I want chairs and tables and couches and desks and all that good stuff, and make it look good, somewhere around 10k polies each. And anims, cant forget anims, even on stationary objects. Anims make the world spin, anims are the answer to life.:laff: :laff:
[/Sarcasm]

Ok, I'm done. Anyways, keep up the awesome work SV.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Guys, SV will model and skin and edit what he wants, if you want to request something, try the request thread, that's what it's for, NOT THIS THREAD!

SV you know my stance on your work, I will try and finish up that thing for you tomorrow, barring any crits :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[Sarcasm]
Hey, SV. Model my new house for me.;) I want chairs and tables and couches and desks and all that good stuff, and make it look good, somewhere around 10k polies each. And anims, cant forget anims, even on stationary objects. Anims make the world spin, anims are the answer to life.:laff: :laff:
[/Sarcasm]
Lol, that made my night. Seriously, it's funny what these people are demanding when they don't even realize half the work that goes to bringing us each model.

Nice work so far SV!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<3 Guys, you're the ones that are worth keeping this project going =D

Eclipse said:
SV you know my stance on your work, I will try and finish up that thing for you tomorrow, barring any crits :p.
OoOO Yeah, cant wait for that one ^^

Best answers
Good Work SV

SV your doing a great job with these skins personally i love the armored Trunks all forms Great Work keep it up oh yeah and can u do a

Broly
Janmeba
Paragus
SSj5 Goku
SSj3 Vegeta

Nah just kidding keep up the Great work SV Peace out mate

Best answers
SV your doing a great job with these skins personally i love the armored Trunks all forms Great Work keep it up oh yeah and can u do a

Broly
Janmeba
Paragus
SSj5 Goku
SSj3 Vegeta

Nah just kidding keep up the Great work SV Peace out mate
there is no such thing as a SSJ5.

Also SSJ3 Vegeta never happened, and since SV only makes existing transformations I doubt he will make SSJ3 Vegeta

Best answers
yeah i know theres no SSj5 Goku or SSj3 Vegeta i was joking which i stated. I said it because all these other people saying weird ones like one said trunks and vegeta fusion lol i woz just joking

Best answers
k, sorry. However when I read the post this morning I didn't see the last sentence. Guess I was still sleeping when I read it.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
None, simply cause Turles never transformed in the movie and I cant be assed with making an Oozaru model and reanimating every animation for it =P

People can always copy the model and apply it to the highier forms.

Best answers
He did actually have a "transformation"

After eating the Fruit from the Tree of Godly Might, Tullece gained a lot more muscle mass when he powered up.

Tullece Before Eating from the Tree

Tullece After Powering up

It was hard to find a decent ref, after he had eaten the fruit, but as you can see his muscle mass increased

All you would have to do is scale up the muscles a bit.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not really a transformation, more like a temporary powerup.
I'll rewatch the movie and see by how much his muscles mass increase, and if it's actually worth doing ;]

Best answers
Eh he does look a little buffer. BUt not like hugely. Yea well i say he doesn't really have to change but yea....muscle increasment would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom