3rd Trans Buu Attack Suggestion - what u think?

Best answers
Alright, I was watching A Whole New Gohan episode today on my computer (best episode by the way) and I noticed something that Buu did, and maybe it could be a new attack for him in 1.3 if he has a new trans. Remember when gohan deflects his mouthbeam after he throws him into the mountain? Right after that he comes flying out in a ball and hits gohan, and they arel ike pushing each other... i think it would be kinda neat if buu had that. The longer you charge up, the faster you go, therefor more of a chance to hit him into a wall. (that charge up should look something like what sonic does before he dashes)

What do you think?

Best answers
I voted "AWESOME!". I like the unique idea here... would be a cool counter to "head-on" attacks to engage this before your opponent makes contact with you, that is if you can use it while swooping.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
This would be a nice unique attack for Buu. Considering he only has like 3 attacks (Generic, Mouth Blast, and Cookie). The struggle should work like the melee struggles, but instead of just being still, the opponent should be pushed backwards, until he comes into contact with a wall, then regular melee occurs.

Best answers
Ya thats what i was thinking. And to add on, he could go head on with a beam like this and it would be treated as a PS, :D

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Son|Gohan please don't double post. Just because no one is replying is no reason not to use the edit button and one day isn't that much of a wait.

I think this is a good idea but buu shouldn't be able to powerstruggle a beam with the ball form and you could probly save this for kid buu transformation because I don't believe buu did it until he was kid buu.

Best answers
...he did it before he sucked up gohan piccilo trunks and goten. Re-watch Episode "A Whole New Gohan"

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
wut if he hit a wall?

Best answers
He also did it when he fought Gotenks. Remember when he wrecked the Lookout?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone at ESFWorld has made a swooping animation of this that looks amazing when swooping leads to prepunch as he just rolls into the punching sequence :)

http://esf-world.com/download.php?file_id=699

I don't know if it works with anything other than the 2 Buu's though. (e.g custom models)

Best answers
I've seen this idea before...I'm glad you brought it back to life.

It's plenty unique *atleast to everything but the 'Frieza Melee Attack' suggestion or whatever it's called*

~Unt Bye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom