Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I made a BG for the upcoming movie: 2 Fast 2 Furious.

Critz/comments please...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
durp...

Thats pretty nice, even tho that car looks like an inlated banana, I'm not into cars like that lol, i've never seen the 1st movie, nor plan on seeing it or the 2nd one, pretty nice tho.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Now thats some art GFK. I really like that. I think the font could be changed though.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, people actually like some of my work now, it's been a while since that has happend.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i juss like the car :) the bg isnt that great, Lancer Evo!!!

btw where did u get the pic of the big lancer evo

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I cut the pic out of a 2 Fast 2 Furious wp from the official site, and the other screens I took from some clips.

Best answers
Me being a happy boy racer in uk and love car's i give it 10/10 the first film owned and the 2nd will own more :D Great work m8 :laff:

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well... everything is nice but the bg isn't..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
went abit on hmapster's style eh? :)
anyway, i dont really like the bg :eek:

Best answers
GhostfaceKillah the madist background i seen on 2fast and 2 furious good work keep it up :)

Best answers
WTF is that i'm blind....jk i love it bro gj :-D dat movie betta be betta den da first one

Best answers
I had a feeling that you make something for this movie hence all the car things that you do. It all looks great exept for the font.

Best answers
i dunno, too yellow...and if you take images from other places, could help to put them for credit in the posts... lol.

just a suggestion :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
Wow, people actually like some of my work now, it's been a while since that has happend.
:S i always like your work, damn man, this also looks good, and i think the font is good, the bg is nice, but most of the time, ur wp's r ugly cuz u made them :p

j/k!

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by TimTheEnchantor
i dunno, too yellow...and if you take images from other places, could help to put them for credit in the posts... lol.

just a suggestion :D
wtf? then everyoen who used a DBZ iamge in a sig or some other aniem would have to say that. And its obvious he didn't take the pics, sense you can't take a camera into the theater, and its just so obviosu he didn't you have to have a low IQ to think he did them himself.

I like it, I'd suggest not having the black **** with wind used, its kinda blah and annoys me, overall tho its good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom