Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by My5tIcDrAg0n
what about me and cars?!??!
Thats cause your a poser :p

Yeah the bg was really just thrown together real quick, I might try to make it better, I might not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
Thats cause your a poser :p

Yeah the bg was really just thrown together real quick, I might try to make it better, I might not.
me poser?! no way
its not my fault cars are cool

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That movie is going to be horrible! The pic of the Lancer Evo is cool, but I think the rest can be scrapped. That bg is really bad; the colors don't go together well, the wind is way too overdone, and the hard shapes of the background don't contrast well with the smooth lines of the Evo. The font has already been mentioned, but I'd like to add that it's way too big as well.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by greentaco
That movie is going to be horrible! The pic of the Lancer Evo is cool, but I think the rest can be scrapped. That bg is really bad; the colors don't go together well, the wind is way too overdone, and the hard shapes of the background don't contrast well with the smooth lines of the Evo. The font has already been mentioned, but I'd like to add that it's way too big as well.

Damn someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed! :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.
dman someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed :S
Haha, I don't take critz personally, but it's good to hear someone actually criting work instead of: "Whoa, thats awsome" or "That sux man".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom