1.2 Beta Manual!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The reason why it's half of a piccolo model you see in teh steam pic is because the pic is cropped....

Best answers
yeah manual look interesting
i like the combos idea n stuff

as for that steam background..
put goku in it not piccolo
seeing that dbz is all about goku and his friends
but other than that i dont rilly care cos its all bout the gameplay
n u guys deliver top gameplay
mad logo too

Best answers
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It should be VEGETA, since he's been sort of the trademark character of ESF, and he's usually the one pimpin' his fighting skills..... and crap..... and yeah, Vegeta...

G
no, it should b picolo, since all the other models....... well, arent worth showing off, no offense 2 the ESF team

Best answers
But Vegeta is so.... Pimpish..... And 1.2 deserves to be PIMPED!!! And it's not about the model, it's about the character. Vegeta is pretty much everything ESF stands for... Besides, it's Vegeta...

G
loel.. no hes not, he is a cool char, proly my fav in the series, but in ESF hes not that good, proly goku is best rly, they rly over did him

Best answers
lol this is how it usully works goku over powers vegeta vegeta then becomes stronger than goku then goku becomes stronger and so on lol

Best answers
ginosupremo said:
lol this is how it usully works goku over powers vegeta vegeta then becomes stronger than goku then goku becomes stronger and so on lol
LoL then Goku=played out and boring do gooder who always wins. I like the piccolo background.
Vegeta or Trunks would be cool to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom