1.2 Beta Manual!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the swoop section you guys mention something about 360 degrees of movement - would that mean u could fly in loops? Or did i get it wrong
good point...anyone mind answering that?

Best answers
i see so many ppl anxious for this release, i too am anxious but putting all that aside how long have we been waiting for this release?? a few more months weeks or even days wont hurt.... so ROCK ON ESF TEAM!!! do what u guys need to do and dont worry about the whiny babies ;P (j/k about the whining babies part)

p.s. 1 question though...are there any secrets that u left out of the manual to keep us surprised???

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quote:
In the swoop section you guys mention something about 360 degrees of movement - would that mean u could fly in loops? Or did i get it wrong

Super Veggeto said:
good point...anyone mind answering that?
Basically, when you're swooping one direction you can start swooping in anyone other direction, so it is one continuous movement of swooping, so there is the possiblilty of being about to swoop any direction.

Best answers
i know what he means.

u cant fly loopings like in the quake 3 arena dbz mod bid for power.

u know when u pitch up 90° up to sky, your pitch wont be stopped if u move further . in hl it is catched there.

with 360° movement, it is meant that u can move up, down, left, right, forward, backward. by facing one direction of course.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh ok thanks for the info guys ^_^

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
No they didn't forget melee struggles...

regardless I bet once 1.2 is out there will be people asking how to melee. :p

I'll be dumb enough to do that probably. -_-

Anyways, the manual is great!

Poof!
Bloo loo loo loo loo
Poof Poof Poof

MANUAL!

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Are there any effects when you know someone into the wall.

Also, are there any taunts or was that cancelled also?

One more question: Can you (ESF TEAM) PLEASEEEEEE!!! :( create
a little video showing a great battle with the 1.2 melee.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look at the manual. the guy hits and sticks to the wall, and a crack shows up behind him, then he can wall jump off the wall.

Best answers
Would someone please bother to answer Maistro's question?

That's one thing I'm also curious about and all these noob questions are getting answered, and everyone just overlooks Maistro's

Please Answer if the hand to hand struggle is going to be implemented in 1.2. :confused:

Best answers
Was about to post the same thing ^^ thx m8

I was just wondering i remembered browsing through Pcjoe Dev and i found pictures of struggle and grab , and now i looked at the manual ( good job on it btw ) and i didnt see anything about struggle atleast not the part you see in his pictures ( Dev Journal ) i know it might be old but it looked good and realy DBZ-ish is it still included or left out

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Draylock1 said:
Would someone please bother to answer Maistro's question?

That's one thing I'm also curious about and all these noob questions are getting answered, and everyone just overlooks Maistro's

Please Answer if the hand to hand struggle is going to be implemented in 1.2. :confused:
Funny how you managed to overlook the already posted anwer to Maistro's question. Perhaps your statement holds more truth than you know, if you catch my drift, lol....jk!

Pcjoe said:
Also like Mystacx pointed out earlier, the grapple animations I posted in my dev journal like a year ago will be used in struggle mode.
The details of said struggles are in the manual, under melee, under struggles, the part that mentions "Pre-punch VS Pre-punch"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woot, was looking at it, dad nearly caught me masterb...talking about it! :D

Best answers
You're all bastards... You enjoy torturing us, don't you? Or atleast me, right? After taking the time to sit down, pump up my stereo volume and it's songs, and read it (while jammin to the beat), I start aching... mentally, emotionally and physically........ and then I started reading the manual and realized how good 1.2 is gonna be.....

I hope the fact that 1.2 manual has been made means that it'll be released soon.... but that's unlikely, with my luck :S

Well, atleast some of my unasked melee questions were answered... That's nice... For now o_O

Best answers
may be
they can put in the 1.3b the new ssj
i dont take very long they can ask ppl from this evm thingies

Best answers
New transformations are already planned for 1.3.

As for 1.2: it'll prolly be released somewhere this month. Still, even the team doesn't know exactly. Just be patient and we can all enjoy the greatness the team has been busy concocting for almost a whole year.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dalte89 said:
Are there any effects when you know someone into the wall.

Also, are there any taunts or was that cancelled also?

One more question: Can you (ESF TEAM) PLEASEEEEEE!!! :( create
a little video showing a great battle with the 1.2 melee.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!
mwahaha if your a force pit member, you get a 4 minute long fight between 2 gokus. Its an awesome video =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom