1.2 Beta Manual!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oke that did it, now i´m gonna contribute to it :) can someone pm me the details of where i must donate my money? or who must i pm for it

Best answers
Jonesdaniel said:
mwahaha if your a force pit member, you get a 4 minute long fight between 2 gokus. Its an awesome video =P
whats a force pit member and how can i be 1 is it donating money

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can get acces to the forcepit by donating money,
beeing member of the forcepit means you get to see more info, and getting to see stuff that later on will be posted on the regular forums, that is IF it makes it into the regular forums

Best answers
o i c how do i donate the money and where 2 no matter what im gona try become 1 even if it cost 20 buck

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SuperVegetta said:
o i c how do i donate the money and where 2 no matter what im gona try become 1 even if it cost 20 buck
Just check this thread out, although 1.2 may be out before you can donate =P
Anyway, lets get back on topic.

Best answers
Um lol in this pic here...http://www.esforces.com/team/Manual/Images/steam.jpg
We see STEAM.. well I also see the background... is that the final background? I don't know but I don't like it too much, even if it has Piccolo in it lol
Another thing is the cool logo.. great job (the image under the menu in the left side of the image)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well its kind of hard to see it with that big server list thingy in the way =/

Best answers
Funny how you managed to overlook the already posted anwer to Maistro's question. Perhaps your statement holds more truth than you know, if you catch my drift, lol....jk!
You arent helping you know i see no post wich awnsers my question and it still hasnte been awnsert Majin You noob jk right back at you ^^

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
CS-LAND said:
Um lol in this pic here...http://www.esforces.com/team/Manual/Images/steam.jpg
We see STEAM.. well I also see the background... is that the final background? I don't know but I don't like it too much, even if it has Piccolo in it lol
Another thing is the cool logo.. great job (the image under the menu in the left side of the image)

Hmm... I dont think that this is the New Backround of esf on steam :)
This half Piccolo Models looks with the server like a beta test server :laff:
And i hope that i can play it soon :tired: :D :tired: :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it is a background, but what does it matter what it looks like, even if they are taking a picture of a big fat donut and use it as a background, i couldnt care more or less. its the game what got my interest.
prolly i only see it for like 0.5 secs, cause i will be rushing into the first server i can find

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
you are right :rolleyes:
what does it matter i dont want to see the backround.
i want to play 1.2^^ :D o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maistro said:
You arent helping you know i see no post wich awnsers my question and it still hasnte been awnsert Majin You noob jk right back at you ^^
-------------------------
PcJoe said:
Also like Mystacx pointed out earlier, the grapple animations I posted in my dev journal like a year ago will be used in struggle mode.
There, read the posts next time =P

Best answers
Um but in that background it seems like piccolo is with his legs up lol...something like he just got kicked.. am I right?

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
LoL
with his legs up? o_O
I can see his arm like a bodybuilder^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no he is upside down, i think its an action pic of piccolo kicking someone away,
you can see his head is on the bottem right, look closely and you will see his left ear, and you can even see an antenna.
it is prolly based on a 1.2 melee animation

Best answers
Wtf i totaly overlooked it thx for pointing out the obvious ^^

Best answers
Thx for answering my question about 360 degrees flight! :) However what i ment about the 1.2 outline would be if the one u can find in the help section is updated ? Cuz its like having alot of [code done] or [in deveolpment] that kinda tags, and i was wondering if those are the updated status(ses?) of the different parts of 1.2.. I hope you are able to understand my question :p My english is simply poo today!

/Max

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maistro said:
Wtf i totaly overlooked it thx for pointing out the obvious ^^
Yea, I guess you missed the part of my post where I quoted that same thing that Jones did from Joe's post =P

As for the outline...well, I don't really know much of the use of editing those [in development], etc. tags right now, the manual does a pretty good job of outlining the developed features, I think. As far as outlines go, I guess the next step there is for the team to develop a 1.3 outline when they are ready.

Best answers
wow...i keep getting quoted :p lol

anyway...1.2 looks like its gonna be THE version that is gonna attract the most players.
and im gonna be very curious about the 1.3 outline

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom