About the bots can u make a installer a non zip form.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's no point. It's just 1 file and a bit of editing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He asked, so there's obviously a point to it :D .

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Give blade some time to finish it :p It's just an alpha version. I'm sure when it's complete it will come with all the neccesary things prepacked.

-Karrde-

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would come in pretty handy cuz most noobs delete their dll files and not the piece of text in the readme and they don't seem to understand what they have to edit in the liblist.gam file.You should make and installer so there's no more wining about bots don't work or i don't understand this or that.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can definately tell its an alpha, half the bots stand there. then they eventually all stop moving.

Best answers
maybe one for the official one but this is just simple anyway to do
unless ur a gorm who does not know wot 2 do really....
but he has a point some peeps just dont know so a installer would help wouldn't it?
problem is is that its probaly gonna be alot bigger as blade stated 600kb adding a installer is like 1mb probaly something like that

Best answers
If you actually READ the read me file it explains it in plain english. If you can't read it and work it out you shouldn't be sitting behind a computer. Plus its only a 132kb file why add another couple 100kb's just because people can't read.

Or just add a slightly more detailed readme which is pretty much pointless if you ask me. Or just give them a replacement liblist.gam because there isn't any computer specific information in it.

Best answers
No don't do it if Greg has to upload it, it is surely to be delayed. Pointless really

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We allready have the alpha bot,so why not?Pherhaps a few hours or one day delay.And some people are truly good at playing games but not at understanding them that's why i would like to see an installer so these kind of people can also play the first day they downloaded the beta bot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom