2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
ermmm,....... this will sound harsh, but meh, let mdave skin it,
meh, you right...
i would give it to him, but we have alot of models to skin, and dave is already working on some so he doesnt have time...
i know it might be a lil crappy but im doing my best :(

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awsome model vegetto! 10/10 Is Zeq 2 for Hl? Hl2? It's own engine?

*Offtopic* SV, Read your PM I gave you.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niobe said:
good model, only the hair has to mutch plukken.
look at the normal gohan.
Plukken?

ben je soms nederlands?

Are you dutch?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks guys :O
zeq2 is a quake3 mod for now, after we will release the quake3 version, we go standalone :)

EDIT: mistake, zeq2 wont go standalone, ive missunderstood someone, so sorry about that.
zeq2 is a mod for quake3 only

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wow again you have amazed me SV! :laff:
OffTopic
Yay for Quake 3!(and the Zeq2 standalone!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp it seems like it and wat that dude ment was pluks of hair

Tip

Best answers
ok, im with nuttzy on this. Ive seen all your models, this is definently your worst skin.

It really hurts my eyes.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please make the hair darker.

Best answers
I think you need to change the SSJ hair. If you look at the normal Gohan pictures and the SSJ there is clearly a big difference in the hair styles between the two. You might wanna look at Niobe's referance as an example.

Best answers
Tip said:
ok, im with nuttzy on this. Ive seen all your models, this is definently your worst skin.

It really hurts my eyes.
Super Vegetto is trying to emulate MDave's skinning style-which is cel-shade for ZEQ2 and not realism.
I think you did very well for your first attempt at Dave skinning sv. Keep going.

Tip

Best answers
I know man, I have been around quite a while. This isnt his first atempt. I still think it is bad. Sorry. You people have to wake up.

Best answers
lol
Even if it's not his first, he is still trying to learn. Wouldnt you say his skins are pretty good attempts at this considering it's not his style.

It better to highlight the errors than say it's worst skin or whatever. I believe that's what crits is.

Best answers
My main problem with this skin is the dark lines all over the place. They're just too heavy. And they're especially bad on the face... the face doesn't look much like Gohan because of them...

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tip said:
I know man, I have been around quite a while. This isnt his first atempt. I still think it is bad. Sorry. You people have to wake up.
really...i think you have to wake up...if you dont know, dave toled me my skin is great, just a few tweaks should be made and it will be great!
so i really think you wrong about my skin being bad, if you do think so, then i dont know what to say :s...im going to skin most of zeq2's models along with dave, and if dave says my skins are good then ill keep skinning like that.

anyway, what i did is:

made lines less dark
made skintone less pale
fixed some proportions
fixed the hair a lil

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh omfg... this isnt MDAVE! style.. its called CEL SHADING! real CEL SHADING! some **** you guys you THINK ur doing with milkshape. cel shading isnt ANYONES! personalized style... i was one of the first who posted at esf with the ink n' paint style back in november. damn... just because some DOES the effect doesnt mean its HIS style -_-

woops i was too heated to even post on topic. anywho, nice update.. i think the black line stood in the way but it looks fine now man.. keep it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom