ZEQ II Teen Gohan

Best answers
hmm... good model of gohan there.. just one think I dont like.. thats the hair .. it was a bit wierd.. too many lines in it.. and the ssj hair is lighten only on the edge of the hair.. :/

Best answers
The part that makes it look like alot of hair it the two spikes in the upper left , they should be welded together.
Drawover

Best answers
Tip said:
I know man, I have been around quite a while. This isnt his first atempt. I still think it is bad. Sorry. You people have to wake up.
I think your the one who needs to wake up, all your posts make me sick, you claim to have good modelling skills, but all you show is some ****ty 5 minute hackjob, (and dont say you made it from scratch, like people have pointed out you just did a ****ty job recoloring the CZ helmet, and taken stuff from TS and RTCW and called it yours). I am surprised none of the mods have banned you already, all you do is insult people's work without any constructive criticism, your arrogant, and you rip other peoples work and call it your own. You probably dont even know the first thing about modelling/skinning, your just a wannabe that tries to be slick ripping other peoples work thinking noone here would know its ripped, my friend you make me sick...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Toast said:
I think your the one who needs to wake up, all your posts make me sick, you claim to have good modelling skills, but all you show is some ****ty 5 minute hackjob, (and dont say you made it from scratch, like people have pointed out you just did a ****ty job recoloring the CZ helmet, and taken stuff from TS and RTCW and called it yours). I am surprised none of the mods have banned you already, all you do is insult people's work without any constructive criticism, your arrogant, and you rip other peoples work and call it your own. You probably dont even know the first thing about modelling/skinning, your just a wannabe that tries to be slick ripping other peoples work thinking noone here would know its ripped, my friend you make me sick...
toast, he earned a warning for that rip, he didnt get away with it,

as you just did for spamming and flaming in a completely unrelated thread

heres a :warning: warning :warning: toast

Best answers
i think his muscles are a bit too defined, and there are still too many spikes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Vegetto, it looks nice, gj. I'm lookin forward to playing with this model :yes:, the guys are right about the skin, but on the other hand, i say just try again. If you don't think you can skin it well enough, then hand it over to MDave. It looks a sick model imo. *boy i wish i had the modelling talents of some of you guys... :( *
*His muscles look fine btw*

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
exuse me , but WTF is Tip talking about ... damm it ,calling it Sv's worst skin...
that just burns me up!!! .. do you eaven know what it is to create a skin ?do you?
damm it S.Vegetto knows whats he's doing + hes wery tallented at this, all you do is trash talk ... i will not stand in the side and watch my pal being insulted like this ... and your the one who should wake up from flying somewhere in the clouds . Damm it what happened to that community that was 5 years ago here..

On topyc : Sv hey about the skin it looks awesome - a great cell shaded skin
1 tip . dont use pure black , for the lines use grey. Dave never uses pure black lines 2 (not that i ever saw him do that ) and yeah i would recomend folowing Mr.Gimp ,cause Gohan did had 1 big hair on hes head . if you need my help , you know how to get it :D

Tip

Best answers
Its not terrible, I mean, its a decent skin, I just think he could do better. Ill try and maybe post a drawover or something.

BTW, ESF isnt 5 years old.. As far as I know anyway.

You werent even around that long ago.

Best answers
*meh gives darkone a cookie to calm down * enjoy :p

saying to some one thats there worst skin makes them loose confidence, hell i should no i still get my work pulled to pieces by certain people who cant model or skin lol

ontopic: i like it i love the model sv, i like every thing on it :D i love the hair the most its sweet! gooddddd job :D

ps its like 10 times better then your old stuff :p

Best answers
Ice Man said:
bleh omfg... this isnt MDAVE! style.. its called CEL SHADING! real CEL SHADING! some **** you guys you THINK ur doing with milkshape. cel shading isnt ANYONES! personalized style... i was one of the first who posted at esf with the ink n' paint style back in november. damn... just because some DOES the effect doesnt mean its HIS style -_-

woops i was too heated to even post on topic. anywho, nice update.. i think the black line stood in the way but it looks fine now man.. keep it up
Hmm, are u OK iceman.
I do know it's cel-shading. I'm no idiot.
But the syle on the damn skin IS MDAVE'S as I said.
That's how MDave's cel-shade skins look like.
The markings on the skin....fold areas...colour. It all point to MDave. Show me someone else's work who doesnt work at ZEQ2 with the same use of markings.

Best answers
I LOVE THE FAKE CEL SHADING TECNIQUE, very good, little bit more tan,

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very good SV, sorry bud ^_^ I mean't make the SSJ Hair darker ^_^ Awsome model though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MeSuVegetto said:
Hmm, are u OK iceman.
I do know it's cel-shading. I'm no idiot.
But the syle on the damn skin IS MDAVE'S as I said.
That's how MDave's cel-shade skins look like.
The markings on the skin....fold areas...colour. It all point to MDave. Show me someone else's work who doesnt work at ZEQ2 with the same use of markings.
THEN WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS!..

Their suppose to be skinned that way! if you find any tutorials online about cell shading you would find out that its suppose to have 1 pt lines with a little shadow! Cant have an excessive detailed model if its cell shaded! many skinners use it.... scx, mdave, super vegetto, sorrow, myself, dboy... not just Mdave!

Anywho on topic: It looks way better now that u got rid of those black lines. If you could, please bring down the hair a few notches.. kinda looks like its just floating up there XD

Best answers
*cough* I was the first that skinned like that. Beginning of 2003 infact.

Looking good SV, but something I've just noticed, I don't do hair like that ;) check out the last saiyan skin I did ;)

Best answers
okay some fixes

make him lil higher
make his hair a little longer

thats it all i noticed:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MDave said:
*cough* I was the first that skinned like that. Beginning of 2003 infact.

Looking good SV, but something I've just noticed, I don't do hair like that ;) check out the last saiyan skin I did ;)
well excuuuuuuuze me :D. im just trying to make a point across that cel shading isnt anyones personallized style... they make it seem as if its copyrighted XD

love u dave :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh, drop the style crap, ...now

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fixed the hair alot:

i think the hair is ok now, i like the way it looks. so thats it for now, untill ssj2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom