ZEQ II Teen Gohan

ZuL

Best answers
Good, you listened to my crit as well :) The model (and models) look really good right now! But if you have time or will to still listen to crits, then I believe you shall, since people are right about the face/nose and all that.

Best answers
Firstly...

DBZ eyes do not look like that.. Quick TUT

(Please post nothing about this image!)

BUT other than that.... sweet!, looks great!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, i can say for sure thats the best ssj2 gohan model around, nice work!

Best answers
Ok let's establish now before you get 50 or so more people saying your gohan models are the best out there. Yes it's true you have branched into a new area of design considering this is the best work i've seen in awile (not saying your other works aren't bad....ther all good....especially VEGETA!). I don't think many people can disagree. But let's look at it this way. If you want to make this gohan perfect id listen to the crits. The nose just need's to stand out more, the hair needs to be lowered a bit down on hsi for-head, (eyes are fine to me), and the hands a bit thicker. We all are giving these crits because I can say for ever one that we all think it can be the best one for awile as it is, but it could own all future ones too. Cheers.....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh...mr.puff, wtf are you talking about? Are you trying to be a wannabe? B/C he is following crits.. and he better or else hes not in my top 10 modelers. >:O

Best answers
Ha? You have a top 10 modeling list slimeh? Lol ok.. Anyway dude dont come here high and mighty with only 10 posts -_- He will do wat he wants to do foo!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oook....here we go:

nose is fine. im not gonna fix it cuz there is nothing to fix, it's cell shading you just cant see it ;\
hands are ok, at first they were too big, and i made them smaller, if ill make them big again it will look wierd
shin carl, im not going to make ssj2 taller, majinzgohan is right
the face looks a lil wierd on the ssj2 because of the hair, basicly, ssj normal and ssj2 all have the same face you know, so the face are fine.
raven blade, im really the last persone that needs a dbz eye style tut :\ i appreciate your will to help though
MrPuff, nothing is perfect, thats why i like my gohan as it is. if you cant notice that the nose is alright then i dunno... :p

Best answers
SV it`s looking so damm good :)
i only have one request...

can you please make the models for half-life to :)

Best answers
Well your eyes are wrong.

Position is wrong, angle is wrong and the shape is wrong. I am just trying to help you.

Best answers
Raven Blade said:

Position is wrong, angle is wrong and the shape is wrong. I am just trying to help you.
that is really rude!!!

Make a drawover if you know it better!!!
otherwise i think that they should warn you.

Best answers
Gohanssj2!! said:
that is really rude!!!

Make a drawover if you know it better!!!
otherwise i think that they should warn you.

man.... he did a drawover and he is also right...

Raven´s Drawover:

Raven Blade said:
Firstly...

DBZ eyes do not look like that.. Quick TUT

(Please post nothing about this image!)

BUT other than that.... sweet!, looks great!
And why should he get a WARNING??????
WTF are you talking? o_O

And Vegetto.... what happened to the biceps again? I thought you fix the biceps bug and now they are again bugged o_O

Best answers
well kreshi... i saw a moderator give somebody a warning just becourse he said that the nodel was bad... Ravan Blade is saiying much more than it`s bad..

he said "Well your eyes are wrong.

Position is wrong, angle is wrong and the shape is wrong. I am just trying to help you."

so he should be lucky that that moderator idn`t look here...

Anyway.. BACK ON TOPPIC

Best gohan models i ever saw :) i wish you can make them for esf to or convert them or whatever :)

BTW kreshi... UTF (Unleash The Force) is trying to contact you.. they want to have you in there team.

Best answers
what r u talking about? im a moderator and i would never warn a guy for giving crits to a model. we might warn guys who say "that model sucks" if they go crazy about it and dont point out why they think it sucks. at least raven was specific with what he saw wrong and at least he did make a draw over....

Best answers
I didnt say the model was bad thankyou, I said it was wrong. Which it is. I'm sorry but I will speak my mind, if I think its wrong I will say so. I wont say "thats perfect" when I know it not, so I did a eye example and submitted it to Super Vegetto. I so no wrong in that.

On Topic:

Around the neck you have actual shading, is that intentional?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can you please make the models for half-life to
i can, but i wont, those models are for zeq2 only
Position is wrong, angle is wrong and the shape is wrong. I am just trying to help you
well i dont see the non-ssj/ssj eyes wrong, maby ssj2 eyes look a lil weird like \ / i can fix that, other then that the eyes look ok to me and as i said before i appreicate your will to help.
And Vegetto.... what happened to the biceps again? I thought you fix the biceps bug and now they are again bugged
that is sooo weird oO im sure i fixed it, oh well, ill fix it again, thanks for noticing ^_^
Around the neck you have actual shading, is that intentional?
where? i dont see what you mean

Best answers
Raven Blade said:

LMAO!!!! lol

on topic: ummmm **** Idono? maybe its the angle?? Hard work!! ^_^ ur all crazy lol carry on?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when will his be dane theyre great mmodels and will look great in 1.3 with the extra transes

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ermmm dude, havent u read? they are for <b>ZEQII</b> and <b>NOT</b> for ESF, so this wont come in ESF 1.3 or sumthing, anyways, the model looks really nice except his nose looks a bit weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom