ZEQ II Lite

CSS

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Not to be negative in anyway, after analyzing that "STill in progress" melee system, the following thoughts come to mind. ( Please take this as a critique for improvement)

Seeing how it's ever so quick and easy to catch targets, the movement itself limits the game's potential depth.

Take a game like street fighter for example, movement mechanics is essential to gameplay for it creates a space for "diversity" and "strategy"

As for the video's hand to hand combat, I must say the animations are fairly accurate although smoother transitions would look better =].

The gameplay doesn't scream "fast gameplay" when watching it. Though I suppose the game's makers aim to have a fun melee system that's practical in a free for all type arena when the game is complete.

Keep up the good work!

-CSS

Last edited by a moderator:
3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Here's a WIP video mainly showing the current melee system in place (pure offense anyway) which is due for some slight changes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x95sAvaUgIw&feature=player_embedded

Is that real enough for you doubters? :p
holy s**t...finally some ingame videos :p but sadly not none of my work, but good enough though. I can see now what you were aiming for Brad. :yes:

Best of luck guys! Maybe I'll rejoin properly after I get back from a year of deployment and starting AnimationMentor where I'll be more polished and try to out do Damaera, DT and Ryan :p

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hah, I'm not that good. :p

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
DT was my soul inspiration to be an Animator and he knows this, I feel that I can never out do him untill I can actually DO it. So if you working along side him, your good enough :p

....then again at one point DT did say I surpassed him >.> which I don't see XD

Best answers
This is superb!, from the looks of things; seems like all is very dbz like, closest mod to dbz yet

Best answers
@Double Post
Im just curious how the process and all is going
Some new information would kill some excitement :D, im not demanding or anything

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm quite impressed with that trailer. ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo teaser + new map ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I only see planet namek...I don't see a piccolo teaser. Am I missing something?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you not see the Piccolo model?...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wow looks neat.... I always imagined ESF looking like that. Impressive....
I heard of ZEQ II a few years ago but never actually followed it and then i heard it got delayed indefinitely so i pretty much gave up on it. I understand that lite is not the original ZEQ II but from what i see from the gameplay vid it looks like it doesn't need anything else except a public release :D

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only see planet namek...I don't see a piccolo teaser. Am I missing something?
Sorry for laughing .... but it's a 2in1 update. You have the map and Picollo in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom