ZEQ II Lite

Best answers
Ok, so, are there movies and more pics of the game out there?
an website maybe :)

success

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJd-VeBxw8c[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RmN41UwDCU&feature=related[/ame]

Very old clips. I'm not sure how accurate they are to what they've got now, obviously the second one is just a tech demo

Best answers
Man those vids bring back memories ... of 2003 / 2004 hah.

I assure you we will release it. We're just keeping our heads low about it until then.

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Deathball is pure sex. The aura may be basic but I like it.
Everything else, well, ESF seems infinitely superior.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SoS was really disappointing. "We're releasing tomorrow guys!" Tomorrow comes. "Our coder is gone and took the code!"

Their supposedly back now and trying to revive the mod, although that was in 2008 and they haven't posted an update again. Probably dead again.

http://sos.planetquake.gamespy.com/index.php

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
ZeqII? Real? :p Long time no see... which time you try to release it? 7th, 8th? Maybe this will be last. I hope so :D

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Let me reiterate. This is NOT ZEQ2, but rather ZEQ2 lite -- a project with a sub-portion of the original plans and media/code/content in general from developmental stages years ago.

Don't misunderstand what's happening. The gears of ZEQ2 development are not churning again and new content is not being recreated. Majority of the media and documentation on zeq2.com is not relative to this endeavor. This is simply a very mild 1-2 man "spring cleaning" attempt to provide the older concepts that were done YEARS ago to those interested (not to say it won't be a magically wondrous life-changing journey for each and every one of you, of course).

ZeqII? Real? :p Long time no see... which time you try to release it? 7th, 8th? Maybe this will be last. I hope so :D
I'm sorry, are you from the past? Please read my previous post. ZEQ2 (in any form/rendition) was never attempted to be released nor ever publicly haltered by standard mod "drama".

We run a tight ship, son. Have and always will.

EDIT: You can find us on our old IRC channel at irc.freenode.net #zeq2 for additional information/discussion.

Last edited:
Best answers
Well i am very hyped. so excited to be exact and am really looking forward to this
Ill give all the support i can give

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I highly douth zeq2 lite will ever be beter then esf , but it will be a nice game to play

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to see it released and then we'll talk about it.
But...yeah, it won't be as good as ESF. ;)

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard about this a few years ago. Never thought anything was going to come of it. Alot of projects seem to be reviving lately. That's good, I suppose.

Good luck. I won't hold my breath, no offense.

Best answers
let's hope they don't get shutdown again,I sill say ESF >ZEQ2>TENKAICHI 3
ESF better than Tenkaichi? What the hell did you smoke son?

Good luck with the mod, unfortunately it probably won't go very far.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is infinitely better than Tenkaichi. ESF doesn't become great until you get really good at the game, but once you do, it's awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom