almostdeleted

A
Its not really snowy.. Except for the outside texture and the sky. Add some snow on the top, maybe a snowman that could blow up, a snow cave, thats a snow arena. And of course, stands made of ice :)

Best answers
it looks pretty good but i think u should at some more winter thingz to give it that winter/snow vibe ice cilcles igglos u no stuff like that

Best answers
It's not all that snowy, but try adding things like frozed pond some where or snow piles.
But I like the platform, it over looks the rest of the map.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahh sorry groovy, i had to go to a graduation dinner and i wasnt exactly allowed to be using da comp :cry:

Best answers
it looks good but i think the snow looks like sand , its to flat add sum piles of snow or sumthing like that

Best answers
Impretty sure theyve got some icicle textures somewhere in one of the WADs for HL,but then again....

The floor looks alot like sand and the bridge.....i dunno whats the word to describe it,but it still looks good.

BTW,It seems you set the light a little too yellowish,make it a cool blue color and it should work.After all,cold blue looks like cold ice donit?

Best answers
Yeah, more snow and also...can u change the "pipe" thingys what supports the platform??

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
to be honest .. it looks bad. the texture alignments are bad, the whole map looks too blocky and the ground looks like from gensurf compared to the rest (ground of triangle brushes and the rest is just blocky? kinda obvious..)

well.. thats what i think ^^ .. and u said we shall post what we think.

Best answers
@DJ-Ready: We all have the right to speak our mind.

It's still a good map.
But maybe you should change the name.

Best answers
its not bad, but you should add the snowcave ect. than it will be great

Best answers
Yeah and some pinetrees would make look even more winter like...

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thnx for being honest.... now i know what should go in version 2, tons of changes!

Best answers
i would have to agree with everyone it's not that snowy but nice concept thou...

Best answers
Btw...can u change the "pipes" below the arena to something eles??
like ex: one pole in the center that goes from the ground to support the arena...I don't really like the "pipes"

Best answers
Just a quick note...to make it look more "snowy" maybe you could ask Optional for his textures from TM_Mountain, they are very good for snow...just a thought

Best answers
ND can u make it any better...

i havent tried it yet but it looks great gr00vy, GJ

Best answers
First of all...I'm just a Clan leader but not a mapper...so I just dl maps and give crits...lol
second...I think replacing the pipe thingys are not that hard right???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom