You should be able to see vegeta charging his big bang

Best answers
Much like you can see goku/vegeta charge their other beams. It would look cool imo to see the big bang attack charge in the palm of his hand growing bigger and bigger. This also goes for trunk's attack. (I forget the name)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your talking about the finishing buster? yes it would look cool but it would but it be an unneeded animation your not gonna care about this in the middle of a melee battle and its gonna make others fps drop when they see it like mine can barely stand the ki balls

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
holy crap man you must have a crappy computer....

The charging wouldnt be a animation though, just a picture(sprite) that grows on charge. not hard, wouldnt drop frames...

Best answers
Its just annoying to have a big bang attack come out of no where when you're trying to meele someone. Right now I have custom spirits for final flash and khh. That why I can see them charging/coming from for away. But big bang is cray. One min i'm fighting someone the next a big bang comes and kills both of us.

Best answers
not a bad idea, i wudnt mind it, though i dont recall ever seeing him charging it in dbz, but of course thats doesnt mean he neva did, it mite just mean I cant remember stuff all these days :

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I think this is a cool idea;

You could have it like the spirit bomb, put the 'bomb' on vegetas palm and have the energy particles come from just in front of him, it would make it a bit more obvious what the move is and look damn funky, not like the show at all, but funky all the same.

And DarkOwnz, i'm not flaming you or your choice of technology but do you run ESF on a toaster? My schools computers run Pentium 2's with 64mb ram and internal graphics and can still run ESF reasonably well. I don't think eye-candy should be knocked considering they can be removed easily by clients if they can't handle them.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no good idea, it's made invissible so you dont stand there like an sitting duck.
it's good like it is, it's hard inough to atleast charge one without someone seeing it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes he does have a point as well but why not complain about the ki balls then, they come out of nowhere maybe youd want to say when you switch to the ki ball attack you should have little yellow balls of energy?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its an ok idea. It's probably never going to happen though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom