You know what I miss? (LID POSTED HERE)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
no, I have a very good long term memory, my short term is bull**** though

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The death of one universe, birth of another. All we are left with is a single question, the existence of a prime orchestrator. Many will speak of their truth, creating a torrent of falsehood, but in the end none shall matter. The learned will stand liberated and eat fruit from the tree of knowledge, the benighted will be humiliated and slain by a truth uncluttered. Zeonix. The laws of The Nix. A performance of such magnitude would require a conductor with a baton. After birth we are left alone with this question. Few chosen were born with the gift. Those not will search and become lost, so that in the end the chosen can be found.

Best answers
Be happy, I also remember 90% of the stuff you wrote about.

You know what I really miss? My attitude of all this time ago. The one where I would just say what I was thinking without carefuly picking the words first. The one that got me banned (a couple of times).People thought I was real **** back then, just because they knew I was telling the truth, but they just couldn't handle it... Or I was just being a general ass and just wanted to flame.. I prefer the first theory.

People grow soft when they're older ;_;

Oh and: sometimes you meet these people in the streets, at school, on a forum, and without even talking to them, you just know they're annoying pricks, just because they have that strange aura you sense (even over teh intarwebz).. Yea.. That's Zeonix to me (and I honestly have no idea what the story is behind him, I just saw him post a couple of times..)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Be happy, I also remember 90% of the stuff you wrote about.

You know what I really miss? My attitude of all this time ago. The one where I would just say what I was thinking without carefuly picking the words first. The one that got me banned (a couple of times).People thought I was real **** back then, just because they knew I was telling the truth, but they just couldn't handle it... Or I was just being a general ass and just wanted to flame.. I prefer the first theory.

People grow soft when they're older ;_;

Oh and: sometimes you meet these people in the streets, at school, on a forum, and without even talking to them, you just know they're annoying pricks, just because they have that strange aura you sense (even over teh intarwebz).. Yea.. That's Zeonix to me (and I honestly have no idea what the story is behind him, I just saw him post a couple of times..)
I know what you mean, but like I said, talk to the guy and I know you, being a cynical bastard like him would get along actually.

**** I wish Lid was around when Zeonix was active.

Lid said:
I would like to point out I posted this two years and nine months ago: http://esforces.com/forum/showthread...644#post591644

You are fairly slow on the up take but I have the feeling you are ready to adhere to my new and challenging ideas of having these threads removed. I am counting on you.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bet no one will miss me when I'm away :p.
I allready miss you. The old you. The you thats not powerdriven.

In any case.

I miss the times where this forum had like 50+ new posts per day. I also miss a lot of fun members.

I remember the time when Overlord made that moderator wishlist. And since i was on it and a newcomer on IRC at the time. Pain constantly asked me how much i payed him XD

OMG LID!!!!!!!

Say youll stay PLEASE

Lid

L
I'll work on nuking those if you come back.
Touché.

Who is this Zeonix fellow? From impressions he was a sarcastic debater who had a rivalry with Phobius that resulted in him being banned. That is too similar to ignore.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Touché.

Who is this Zeonix fellow? From impressions he was a sarcastic debater who had a rivalry with Phobius that resulted in him being banned. That is too similar to ignore.
I swear he is your reincarnation.

Best answers
Some guy that thinks he's God (including a small horde of followers).

Oh, and Magus: basic physics: positive and negative attract, positive and positive don't.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeo is like a mob boss.

He knows all the gray zones of the forum AUP. He usually pressed people to the very edge of the rules and made them go over the edge instead of him. Phobs eventually got a disliking to that. The other mods were also split on the issue.

Zeo also had his Nix posie wich were originally Zeonix, Fire Phoenix (also banned), And Hybrid (Sub at this time). Basically the last remaining members of the Z clan.

@Boleth nah he thinks hes the God Emperor of the universe.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Lid was the same way, minus the God Emperor stuff. He knew EXACTLY how to push someone's buttons, except Lid really didn't give two ****s about the rules too much, hah.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lid was the same way, minus the God Emperor stuff. He knew EXACTLY how to push someone's buttons, except Lid really didn't give two ****s about the rules too much, hah.
Sadly i remember Lid as a fun guy. Wasnt round long enough to know more details :)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I allready miss you. The old you. The you thats not powerdriven.
Heh, I'm not really "power driven / power hungry". Only thing I can't stand is people going against me & insult me for odd reasons I don't even understand. Either way, I miss the times talking to Me (Rick) & Blade.. Told him once I'd learn how to code bots and work side by him, heh.. Never really happened.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I'm not really "power driven / power hungry". Only thing I can't stand is people going against me & insult me for odd reasons I don't even understand. Either way, I miss the times talking to Me (Rick) & Blade.. Told him once I'd learn how to code bots and work side by him, heh.. Never really happened.
GADZUCKS that reminds me. I have a game of Tribes 2 comming up with Rick XD

And yes you are powerhungry. The soul fact that you said you cant stand anyone who is against you prooves it ^^

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Depends on the situation Grega ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom