You know what I miss? (LID POSTED HERE)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Correction. No debates have erupted into flame wars in his absence. I think I speak for the majority of the community when I say "good riddance and goodbye" to that guy.

I miss two things.

I miss playing 1.1, and I miss my old clan. *glances over at DaRkOwNs* :D

That's right DaRK, you remember your old master! :p
I'm sorry, but until the forum majority asks for you to speak for them, please don't. Must feel high and mighty putting someone down (and bringing people who didn't ask to be into it as well; the 'majority') when they can't defend themselves.

I don't know if anyone remembers it or not, but I remember that one map, it was this giant friggin' map. It was a huge cell arena, and a small area around it, if you touched the ground, you died. And if you beam jumped (or just went to it) into one of the corners of the map, it took you too this smaller area with lave, and the dragonballs all nice and neatly together for you to summon the dragon. It was awesome. I would create a server, summon the dragon every 30 seconds, and have like 1,000,000 ki and just own face with one hit. I loved it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
that would be ktn_arena.
Its still around.
Best. Map. Ever.

I met my one true love on that map all those years ago. He was tall, dark, handsome. Truely amazing. I'll never forget him, God bless himself. /sniffle.

He was the reason I changed my alias. He was my reason to live. We were inseprable. We trained together, we bathed together, we even slept together. Until that fateful day. It was a horrid day. When esf 1.2 was released. I haven't seen him since. And now... my <3 is broken. It's horrible.

/flashback

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh, without Zeo this forum is pretty dull

same goes for the flame wars. those times were probably the most fun ive had on the internet.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh, without Zeo this forum is pretty dull
Agreed... except swap the name "Zeo" with names such as "VT", "BrunO", "grOOvy", "Spitfire", "Tepus", "Judge", "Deverz", "Evil_Trunks", "Hibiki", "Naz", "Ryoko", "Orion", "suicidal_maniac", and several others beyond that. You know - people who added a ton of activity and variety to this community, not to mention pitching in to make sure that it operated smoothly and for a really solid chunk of time (going on, what, 6 or 7 years since the switch to vBulletin, and then the time before that on uBB and back?). Otherwise, I think that much of the current (and regularly active) users are still doing their best to keep the community afloat.

I also miss actually being good at ESF...

...back in the days of 1.9a and 2.0a. I was really not good at keeping up with the spirit of the times in the beta's, despite any aid from my more than capable adversaries.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I plead for a rerelease of Alpha 2.0 or ESF 1.1

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LionHeart said:
The majority of the comunity doesn't mean less than 5 people.
You're right, it doesn't... It's about time you understood that.

DaRkOwNs said:
trained me you might have, spunks, but it was trunks who had me facing 3-4 people at a time on a daily basis.
So? I still trained you! >_<

DaRkOwNs said:
btw, you know what happened to the rest of our old clan?
Nah. To be honest, I can barely remember who was in our clan. I only remember you, Trunks, and Brolly. I think I only remember Brolly beacuse he tried to steal the clan haha, remember that?

Cosaga said:
I'm sorry, but until the forum majority asks for you to speak for them, please don't. Must feel high and mighty putting someone down (and bringing people who didn't ask to be into it as well; the 'majority') when they can't defend themselves.
I'm sorry, who are you again? Do you even know the person we're talking about? Oh right, you don't.

Majin_You said:
I also miss actually being good at ESF...
True that. DaRk runs circles around me while playing the banjo and eating cupcakes now. The disciple has surpassed the master! By a lot! x_x

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry, who are you again? Do you even know the person we're talking about? Oh right, you don't.
Unless that is the same Cosaga that hangs out over at the ZR clan forums.

I forgot the mention that I missed the RedSaiyan website. That site had a ton of good models, which unfortunately you couldn't and cannot find on ESF-World.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Speaking of missing where's SV?
I miss seeing him say Gogeta 90% done.
He still lives, though he has reallife things making him not able beeing online. You can't blame him. Maybe he has a chance to come back and be more active.

But even if, this forum just is overloaded with guys who try to command over other people, this is holding the activity of a community, in my opinion. :p

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I miss everything, we had an awesome game and community.

Then the ****ing euro noob spam.

**** I hate euro noobs, get the **** off my forums.

JK

but seriously gtfo.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I miss everything, we had an awesome game and community.

Then the ****ing euro noob spam.

**** I hate euro noobs, get the **** off my forums.

JK

but seriously gtfo.
QFT. The integrity of some of the discussions on these forums have diminished severely as a result of noobs sharing opinions with other noobs on things that they really don't understand, but try to sound intelligent by pretending they do (and failing miserably). Oh, that and the unprovoked trolling and occasional flaming. >_>

This is SPARTAAAA!!! Get off our FORUMSSSS!!!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I totally agree with you guys. If I had it my way, Zeonix and I would be the only people allowed on this forum. Dogma can come, too.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I totally agree with you guys. If I had it my way, Zeonix and I would be the only people allowed on this forum. Dogma can come, too.
Good thing you don't have it your way. That would be the end of all things remotely sanitary or sane on these boards. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're right, it doesn't... It's about time you understood that.
No. It's time you start seeing the big picture, in case you haven't noticed you're like obsesed with hating Zeonix, I mean a few people may actualy have reasons but you want to pretend you're powerfull in the small world inside your head that you live in.
Good thing you don't have it your way. That would be the end of all things remotely sanitary or sane on these boards. :p
Seriously, stop being an atention-whore, are you really so desperate you troll every post about Zeonix? Can't you stand without getting atention? I know someone exactly like you and guess what, he's 4 years old.
IF you actualy want to prove anything then go on the ZR forums and discuss things, you just act tough cuz Zeonix isn't here, I didn't see you talk like this before he was banned.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. It's time you start seeing the big picture, in case you haven't noticed you're like obsesed with hating Zeonix, I mean a few people may actualy have reasons but you want to pretend you're powerfull in the small world inside your head that you live in.

Seriously, stop being an atention-whore, are you really so desperate you troll every post about Zeonix? Can't you stand without getting atention? I know someone exactly like you and guess what, he's 4 years old.
IF you actualy want to prove anything then go on the ZR forums and discuss things, you just act tough cuz Zeonix isn't here, I didn't see you talk like this before he was banned.
Like I said, unprovoked trolling and flaming by noobs. :rolleyes:

I'm not going to take the bait. I'm ending your little hating spree on me right here, and we're gonna get the thread back on track before a mod decides to get angry. If you wanna keep hating on me, I'd be more than happy to stop you cold in your tracks via a PM. But not here, m'kay sweet pea?

Edit: Oh and I just feel the need to answer this one little thing, even though the reason behind it is quite obvious:

Lionheart said:
I didn't see you talk like this before he was banned
Yeah, that's because he wasn't banned then. It's kinda hard to flame someone who isn't here to be offended by it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Zeo got banned for a reason. And you suporting him is the same as Phobius hating him. No difrence jsut a difrent side.

In any case. I miss Hibikis sig :( Oh and Nretep

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom