You know what I miss? (LID POSTED HERE)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I miss how in 1.1 you could do the 3 hit combo, and if you were ssj, you could do up to 6 hits.

I remember using amx mod to give them god mod and doing a 37 hit combo or something insane like that with by recharging between hits. Those were the days.

What do you miss?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I miss the mapping forum. I remember it being almost as active as the rest of the forums. However, interest in it from the community started to fade pretty fast, leading it to being pretty much dead.

I miss the kind of models that came out of the community. There used to be so many to pick from, but now there has been few releases. Like the mapping forum, I guess the community lost interest in modeling for ESF.

I also miss the fast action battles that would take place during ESF 1.0 Beta and ESF 1.1 Beta. Everyone in the server would watch in awe as two players battled it out in the center of the map.

Finally, I miss Mr. Satan's server. It was loaded with plug-ins such as "roll the dice", "grappling hook", "monster spawn", etcetera. This was back during the 1.0 and 1.1 days.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.1 was definately the glory days.

But, people complained about exploiting, so it's basically been periodic restructering since.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I miss how in 1.1 you could do the 3 hit combo, and if you were ssj, you could do up to 6 hits.

I remember using amx mod to give them god mod and doing a 37 hit combo or something insane like that with by recharging between hits. Those were the days.

What do you miss?
I miss 1.1 and the people who played it. I also miss having fun in ESF.

Finally, I miss Mr. Satan's server. It was loaded with plug-ins such as "roll the dice", "grappling hook", "monster spawn", etcetera. This was back during the 1.0 and 1.1 days.
I don't miss his server at all. I tried connecting to his server and after about 10 minutes of downloading God knows what, I got the blue screen of death. After that, every time I loaded up ESF I got an error message. I couldn't play ESF until the next time I reformatted. I wasn't the only one that this happened to because of his server, either.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I miss Pain.

And 1.1 seems nostalgic hence why i made skiz help me with that esf-world event thats comming up. Sadly we can only cover europe.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I miss a good chunk of the people Pain banned

That and super active forums.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
indeed 1.1 were golden times, though that was because esf made somehow the newest Science in online gaming. Now it because basic, And all we want is this fancy ,uber graphic shizzle to explode infron of the computer.

though this can't be archieved with the Hl engine in my opinion.

I miss the "wish" to play esf again , having alot of friends playing with me. I miss the days I was free....

I miss those new great just release maps, I miss the great ammount of Model Releases. I miss those new sprites wich always have been done by great artist. and and and... man, why it cant be like back then?

Best answers
Speaking of missing where's SV?
I miss seeing him say Gogeta 90% done.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I miss my motivation

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no real debates are actualy happening.
Correction. No debates have erupted into flame wars in his absence. I think I speak for the majority of the community when I say "good riddance and goodbye" to that guy.

I miss two things.

I miss playing 1.1, and I miss my old clan. *glances over at DaRkOwNs* :D

That's right DaRK, you remember your old master! :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Correction. No debates have erupted into flame wars in his absence. I think I speak for the majority of the community when I say "good riddance and goodbye" to that guy.

I miss two things.

I miss playing 1.1, and I miss my old clan. *glances over at DaRkOwNs* :D

The majority of the comunity doesn't mean less than 5 people.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I miss two things.

I miss playing 1.1, and I miss my old clan. *glances over at DaRkOwNs*

ah...

i will say those were the "fun" days of esf. trained me you might have, spunks, but it was trunks who had me facing 3-4 people at a time on a daily basis.

btw, you know what happened to the rest of our old clan?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I talk to Zeonix every single day, but I miss him so. I cry every night knowing that he's not on this forum.

Free Zeonix

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom