You Can't Hide It, ESF Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The ESF Team is killing ESF. I'm glad. Is the just punishment they deserve.

No release? ok.

We can live without a mod. :rolleyes:

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Watermelons dude, you need more watermelons.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I've noticed how you changed your logo, have updates every week, changed the website...

It's clear that you guys want our attention so maybe in a couple months release the game.

Amirite? :smile:
No your not right, your a failure!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ESF Team is killing ESF. I'm glad. Is the just punishment they deserve.

No release? ok.

We can live without a mod. :rolleyes:
If anyone is killing ESF, its the community. People like you flock to the forum, cry doom until you're blue in the face, and then leave. It's the few who have remained who have to suffer your existence.

Best answers
Time for some real talk.

Both the ingame community and forum community is in a state of decay. There's no arguing around that. Activity on the forum and ingame are nowhere near early or mid 1.2 levels. When we're bragging about a whole 5v5, you know the good 'ol days are long gone. Advertising and maintaining a presence outside of select niches is almost non-existent, but whether that's due to mismanagement or the realization that there simply isn't enough content or media to string along a large community is up to you.

Will all of this change closer to release? Undoubtedly. Is there a plan of attack to retain the people we attract? o_o
It's called ESF final for a reason, so I guess not. There will probably be a bugfix/rebalancing release after ESF Final though; after that I'm expecting most of the team to move on to something new/more profitable, as many of their predecessors already did.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's called ESF final for a reason, so I guess not. There will probably be a bugfix/rebalancing release after ESF Final though; after that I'm expecting most of the team to move on to something new/more profitable, as many of their predecessors already did.
You don't have to continue to release content to support the game. It seemed like after a release, the team went into hiding and the community was left to do with the product what it will. I like to think that the team won't abandon the forum once they've completed their mod, as we're a community. And a community is essentially an expanded family, for better or worse.

Best answers
You don't have to continue to release content to support the game. It seemed like after a release, the team went into hiding and the community was left to do with the product what it will. I like to think that the team won't abandon the forum once they've completed their mod, as we're a community. And a community is essentially an expanded family, for better or worse.
Oh, I'm sure the team the team will be hanging around on the forums after the final release, I just don't think there's much the team can do to retain people on a forum of a mod that's no longer being worked on. Perhaps that's something the community can work out for itself though.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If the game was release with only 2 playable characters then people are going to come back and start asking and this will be very stressful to all dev's who were working on the game that they're trying to accomplish. So please, don't worry, they will plan their release as soon when its finished and its not going to take them a thousand years to finish that mod. So hold your patience. The patient slip is on your hand. Keep holding it until the release date is announced.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the game was release with only 2 playable characters then people are going to come back and start asking and this will be very stressful to all dev's who were working on the game that they're trying to accomplish. So please, don't worry, they will plan their release as soon when its finished and its not going to take them a thousand years to finish that mod. So hold your patience. The patient slip is on your hand. Keep holding it until the release date is announced.
Uh...well said.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i think talking about mod release(asking for it),talking it's fake and similar stuff should be banned on forums :-/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cmon guys, you know it's never going to release. I mean the facts are there. We haven't had anything about an update on the game or even any questions answered about an update or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom