🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
On new trailers, we depend on Dalte .. ^_^, so I suggest asking him about it :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then he should update them :p.

Ahh good old times, thought i check in again to see how the Progress is :p.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man... it's been a long time since i last checked ESF. A lot of memories on these forums. :)
I'm really glad to see it's still being developed and planned to be released.
It looks better than ever. Amazing progress.
Good job guys!

Discord Member
Best answers
You guys certainly have pushed the boundaries of what a HL engine can do to the skies and beyond. It looks stunning. I would add more impact to the transformations. More of the sound track would be good possibly. I personally preferred the old transition system with the hair going blonde -> black -> blonde, but that's just me.

On a side note, have you ever thought what this can grow into, in the state you got the engine it? Yes I know, ESF Final is supposed to be final but with what incredible work was done on the engine.... *cough* massively *unable to breath* multiplayer *dying* online *cough* game

Any thoughts on possible other projects relying on this engine? At some point NNK2 was also in Development, perhaps a spin off there?

Thank you for all your work guys.

Best answers
Oh man, the nostaliga! I'm checking the progress every few months, hope this will be finished one day :D Looks better than DBZ Kakarot.
Wow, so much time has passed, and I will be getting Vegeta tattoo very soon! Still DBZ and ESF fan and forever will be <3

I think I was 15 when I joined the forums, now I am almost 27. I actually became software engineer and game developer, but I can't really help around HF engine stuff.

Best wishes guys, good luck!

Edit: 470 messages? Nice :D I was active.

Discord Member
Best answers
OMG!!! Great News! i hope this goes well and fast! i've been waiting this game to be accomplished.

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Good times. Hope this is finished soon. I check every few months.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I seriously LOVE that fact that it's 2020 and this thread exists. I always check back here every so often in the hopes for some tiny morsel of news. This is huge in my eyes. I've been playing ESF ever since the Alpha days! I am absolutely stoked and I'm grateful to be a part of the ESF community.

Be safe and keep healthy, everyone!!!

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Excellent news update! Loving the great shots. Also really appreciate an update on the progress.

Discord Member
Best answers
Is there going to be dragon ball super transformations?

Discord Member
Best answers
I really think if this game could be a open world online game it can be the best dragon ball ever made . The fight system and graphics are epic

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
So glad to hear about this project continuing. I've been playing ESF since i was a little kid in 2003 i think. Would love to see more personality to transition animations. I noticed in the struggle video, wich is awesome by the way, that after the struggle is finished, the character just returns to an idle pose. Seeing the character react to using a lot of energy would be really cool! Maybe a smoother transition. But i guess that being this far ahead in development means adding this sort of stuff isn't practical.
Also, everytime i open a picture from the main site, i can't exit or browse other pics or vids. I have to refresh the page every time wich makes browsing and enjoying the beauty of those screenshots kind of tiresome. Happened on multiple PCs.
Looking forward to a release, like all of us here!

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm checking in like once a month :D

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I check in once a year or two if I remember. Would be good to see some updates on the main website page (As it's been a few years.) and maybe on the forum.
Even if it's not new content, just showing off the mod keeps people invested.

Zzz
👑 Administrator
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💠 Sūpā Légéñdārý
Best answers
I check in once a year or two if I remember. Would be good to see some updates on the main website page (As it's been a few years.) and maybe on the forum.
Even if it's not new content, just showing off the mod keeps people invested.

You do realize that we've posted on YouTube yeah? And most of our stuff gets posted in Discord.

Best answers
Well they do something at the very least and you never know. Actually happened with DragonBall Source that a group of individuals wanted to continue working and improving it but Gundy lost the source code from what I remember. But again, this is my suggestion :). It up to you guys!
so you're saying the source code is lost and from what i've seen the .msi installer is broken?
tragic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom