🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
On new trailers, we depend on Dalte .. ^_^, so I suggest asking him about it :D

💻 Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Then he should update them :p.

Ahh good old times, thought i check in again to see how the Progress is :p.

ANBU
💻 Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Man... it's been a long time since i last checked ESF. A lot of memories on these forums. :)
I'm really glad to see it's still being developed and planned to be released.
It looks better than ever. Amazing progress.
Good job guys!

Best answers
You guys certainly have pushed the boundaries of what a HL engine can do to the skies and beyond. It looks stunning. I would add more impact to the transformations. More of the sound track would be good possibly. I personally preferred the old transition system with the hair going blonde -> black -> blonde, but that's just me.

On a side note, have you ever thought what this can grow into, in the state you got the engine it? Yes I know, ESF Final is supposed to be final but with what incredible work was done on the engine.... *cough* massively *unable to breath* multiplayer *dying* online *cough* game

Any thoughts on possible other projects relying on this engine? At some point NNK2 was also in Development, perhaps a spin off there?

Thank you for all your work guys.

Best answers
Oh man, the nostaliga! I'm checking the progress every few months, hope this will be finished one day :D Looks better than DBZ Kakarot.
Wow, so much time has passed, and I will be getting Vegeta tattoo very soon! Still DBZ and ESF fan and forever will be <3

I think I was 15 when I joined the forums, now I am almost 27. I actually became software engineer and game developer, but I can't really help around HF engine stuff.

Best wishes guys, good luck!

Edit: 470 messages? Nice :D I was active.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)