Frontpage Yes.. We are still alive!

Stalwart Assassin
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
The new forum looks great and the progress update is huge. You guys are doing an amazing job. Can't wait for us to get our hands on the final!!

AlysonDB
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
The new forum looks great and the progress update is huge. You guys are doing an amazing job. Can't wait for us to get our hands on the final!!
Me too Bro

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Horatio isn't global ignored anymore monkaS

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
It's nice to see this game is still Kicking.

AlysonDB
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
Greetings!

As of a little while ago, the forums have been upgraded to a newer forum software. If you by any chance have the time to check it out to see if your account is still in working order, that would be great! Though, a kind reminder that all steam logins have been erased, so you will need to re-associate your steam account with your forum account. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes, it just couldn't be avoided.

If you need any assistance in recovering your account, you can attempt to reset your password at https://forum.esforces.com/lost-password/ or you could fill in the the Contact Form at https://forum.esforces.com/misc/contact/.

You are also welcome to join our discord server for assistance https://discord.esforces.com

In case you didn't know yet, ESF-World is also back in action. You can check it out at https://gamers-desire.de. The site is dedicated to custom files for ESF v1.2.3. All of the files that were uploaded in the past still exists. Custom files are still being released on a regular basis and there is no end in sight! So why not try out some of the old ones for a change.

So let's talk about ESF: Final now.

While development of ESF Final isn't going as fast as we hoped to be, it's still an ongoing project!

antiReady (aka DJ-Ready) has made significant progress and is nearing completion of all current Work in Progress maps. Some have been removed due to them either being obsolete, lacking quality or being re-made entirely. Don't worry though, these obsolete maps may be released as some sort of archived or beta map-pack later, after ESF Final releases.

Multiple maps, with some long distance shots. As you can see, huge maps are indeed possible.

To give you a good example how huge the map can be, check out the 2 video's below. The first one will show you the border distance between 3 points (2 struggles and 1 person recording) shown through a power struggle. While the other video will show that going through the border (which by default you normally can't go through), you can fly/walk/swim indefinitely. Though for the purpose of that video, only a small portion is shown.

Andreasus and Dio are working hard on finishing up the last few missing models before giving the finishing touches to the existing ones. Currently, only Buu (final 2 forms), Cell (final form) and Goku (SSJ3) are all that's left.

(New cell images (and turntable) will be shown soon in the near future)

Fattum (our latest additional coder) is almost done finalizing the struggle system. And if there's time to spare, it'll be enhanced with OpenGL which in the end will display logic of the beams, this will allow the client to alter the geometry of the beam, which will help with straightening them. To give you a demonstration how a struggle will look like, go check out the video below:

Dalte as usual, is up to no good. Though he's been making some amazing stuff lately. Here's a sneak peak of him finishing up Vegeta's hair transition transformation sequence and thunder/lightning effects for Goku's transformation in the background.

While the models and maps are coming to a close, the FX, optimization, animation and bug fixes is pretty much the only thing left to do. Which pretty much means coding is the most part that is left.

Until then. Stay tuned for future updates! Hope to see you around!

You Can Release ESF Final Battle Test or ESF Final Demo

ESF Final Demo/Battle Test Content:
Char-Goku
Map-Cell_Games_Arena
Config Tool. For Test PC Can Run or not

It would be great to test the new battle system before the final version Release

It's just a suggestion .
Sorry for my bad english, i trying XD

Base belongs to me.
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ŽLรฉgรฉรฑdฤrรฝ
Best answers
As great it might be, I'm afraid it won't happen. The game will be released in its full state.

Best answers
Hey I'm new and i have a question. When this game ready to play? this is awesome <3

There is no hope. No light. There is only despair.
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ŽLรฉgรฉรฑdฤrรฝ
Best answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom