Frontpage Yes.. We are still alive!

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
The ingame HUD can be changed and there are multiple presets.
Custom HUDs can also be made and added.
๐Ÿ‘Œ

Actually now that you mention it, I vaguely remember reading something like that a long time ago. I forgot, which isn't a surprise I guess xD

In any case thank you for your continued work!

Base belongs to me.
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ŽLรฉgรฉรฑdฤrรฝ
Best answers
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
That great update really asked me how big the maps would be but now that I see that it is possible to cross the limiting barrier and that is great I am sure that this game will be a success, I hope it ends soon I wish you successes XD.

Base belongs to me.
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ŽLรฉgรฉรฑdฤrรฝ
Best answers
@Joshew02 the author of the map sets the border. In the video, the border was reversed, can get out but not in.

Setting a border doesn't mean the end of the map though. Did give a good example how far you can go, even could go further if I wanted to. Maps can be huge. :)

Last edited:
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
I'd like to know if you can fly through the clouds, that would be great.๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Nostalgia kicking in.

Gj Guys!

Red Saiyan Mod
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Nice update, thanks for the heads up on re-associating my steam account.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
โšกSลซpฤ Regula-jin
Best answers
Nice guys :)
I think you are able to release the game in 2020;)

๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Best answers
Hello, guys! It's good to know that the game is still alive. You are doing all this without getting paid, so we can't complain about nothing. Nothing. But there is somethings that kind of worry me:
1) The past esf's versions had only a few bots. The final version will have all characters as bots too?
2) How will work the power levels? I love to calculate and all about the official series (manga and anime), and I liked the power level of esf 1.2.3, but I would like it was bigger. Like to billions and if possible to trillions and beyond. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Thank you for all the work!

Base belongs to me.
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ŽLรฉgรฉรฑdฤrรฝ
Best answers
@Gabriellll

Esf 1.2.x bots used all vanilla classes available. Ecx is not compatible with all the extras that were added by add-ons. Though someone did create a plug-in for it so they would use the ecx classes and transformations.

As for the power level. That's mostly irrelevant in esf final. It's used purely to have a nice number and for transformations. Having a high power level is just not useful for a game like esf.

๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Best answers
@Gabriellll

Esf 1.2.x bots used all vanilla classes available. Ecx is not compatible with all the extras that were added by add-ons. Though someone did create a plug-in for it so they would use the ecx classes and transformations.

As for the power level. That's mostly irrelevant in esf final. It's used purely to have a nice number and for transformations. Having a high power level is just not useful for a game like esf.
But how bots will work in the final version? And how many characters there will be, for the players and for bots?

As for power level, even if it's not useful, I would like to have a damn high power level, just to be like anime. It would be cool xD

Base belongs to me.
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ŽLรฉgรฉรฑdฤrรฝ
Best answers
But how bots will work in the final version? And how many characters there will be, for the players and for bots?
Bots do not work at this moment. The dramatic changes broke the bots for the most part. If there will be bots in the final version, they will work with all classes ESF Final has to offer. As for all classes, I'm sure @Andreasus can mention them all :p

3D Modeler
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒน Regular Rosรฉ
Best answers
@Gabriellll

These will be the playable characters of esf final and the bots can use any character available.

Q: What characters are currently planned?
A: Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Trunks, Piccolo, Krillin, Captain Ginyu, Freeza, Cell and Majin Buu.

๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Best answers
Bots do not work at this moment. The dramatic changes broke the bots for the most part. If there will be bots in the final version, they will work with all classes ESF Final has to offer. As for all classes, I'm sure @Andreasus can mention them all :p

@Gabriellll

These will be the playable characters of esf final and the bots can use any character available.
Oh, great! It's good to know. Thank you! Keep up the good work, guys!

Base belongs to me.
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ŽLรฉgรฉรฑdฤrรฝ
Best answers
I'd like to know if you can fly through the clouds, that would be great.๐Ÿ™‚
(semi)Possible.

While you can go fly as much as "above" the clouds (and beyond), the designed system isn't intended for this. As such it'll show up some weird looks when you attempt to do so.

Validated Steam Engine
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐ŸŒน Regular Rosรฉ
Best answers
(semi)Possible.

While you can go fly as much as "above" the clouds (and beyond), the designed system isn't intended for this. As such it'll show up some weird looks when you attempt to do so.
Screenshot? :p

Base belongs to me.
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ŽLรฉgรฉรฑdฤrรฝ
Best answers
Maybe soon :p. It "might" be fixed later on, though that's unsure at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom