Work in Progress , Nappa .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pupils too small, he looks cross eyed, and his mouth is too small.

Best answers
Mustache is modelled on , I can't do anything about it . The pupils are that small on nappa and he does not look cross eyes . I'll fix the mouth .

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes he does look a tad bit crosseyed, i dunno how you cant see i man,

anywho this is shaping up pretty well, but theres a few (well, not really a few)things that bug me,

the veins are good and all but that one that goes vertical up the bicep just looks wrong, itd probly look better iwth that taken out completely,
and the vein that runs the length of the arms should fade away as it nears the armpit,

the muscles on the shin just suddenly jut to the sides, and it looks pretty bad, though the muscles on teh top of the legs look just fine, (though it could use a lil something at the edge of the tights, like shadow or somethin , something that makes the tights not look skin tight,)

the lil gold armor segments on the wrist and ankles need a more definitive edge to them at the ends of them,

the creases in the golden parts of the armor practically are are lighter or darker than another, it really REALL stands out on the armor hangin on his crotch,

the far ends of the eyebrows have a tiny lil bit of stretching or sumthin has a strange angle right at the ends,

the tail around the waist, make it more hair like, it looks like a leather strap right now,

the feet look too plain, since your modelling the muscles through the top part of the boots, you might as hell leave traces of the feet inside the boots, like very slight indentions or protrusions, like the ankles, or sumthin,

and last but not least the skin thingie right above his eyebrow looks off, dunno what exactly it is about it, but it looks more like a top end of someones buttcheeks right now,

when you showed it to me on aim you didnt have near this much done so i didnt have as much to crit about,

Best answers
Thank you nuttzy . I'll get worked on some of those things . However
Eyes/eyebrow/mustache is modelled onto the head, so I have no choice but to follow it that way .

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can try fix it in the skin, that way you don't have to change the model.
it's trying wurd

Best answers
niobe said:
you can try fix it in the skin, that way you don't have to change the model.
it's trying wurd
I don't know for how long you've been a skinner , but that's quite impossible . Even if you do change it , it will appear ugly .

Best answers
anyway he is skinning it and this model is not sorrow's!
model's skin is sorrow's!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even if its modeled in, you can still fix the eyes, I dont think the pupils are modeled in..

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The muscles above the eyebrows, you have them so that they meet each other on the forehead. Like in the pic, have them come down into the area between the eyes to make a little... thingy... dont know how to explain it really.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sweet!
but the skin tone should be abit lighter,no?

Best answers
Give him an evil smile... he looks too benign... and Nappa was anything but benign!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
let's make the record clean here.
i'm no skinner so if it is impossible then i didn't know.
i can't even model right, i'm a spriter so that's a bit divrent.
my only model is a kirby but that's all, and it's even an easy one :D
i hope you understand it now.

Best answers
for a skin that detailed you should define the muscles within your shades. it looks to blurry especially in the legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom