WON is dead : A Guide to Steam

Best answers
i already have steam and have downloaded esf but still wont work ? can someone help me please?? i am using cs 1.6, i tryed installing the patch but i cant click the install button for some reason.

Best answers
OK. to get it clear.

I downloaded steam and instaled it.
Created an account.
And if I buy halflife with steam ( VALVE PREMIER PACK in steam, including halflife; hl:eek:pposing force; hl:blue shift; DoD; Team fortress; deathmatch; ricochet ). I buy it and then download halflife files.
Then i install ESF.

can i play the game then ?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Makaveli said:
OK. to get it clear.

I downloaded steam and instaled it.
Created an account.
And if I buy halflife with steam ( VALVE PREMIER PACK in steam, including halflife; hl:eek:pposing force; hl:blue shift; DoD; Team fortress; deathmatch; ricochet ). I buy it and then download halflife files.
Then i install ESF.

can i play the game then ?
You need to run hl once before installing and exit. If you haven't run hl atleast once on your computer the entire time youv'e had it, run the hazard course course (aka training room) before you isntall esf.

Best answers
hmmm. ok

here is an other version.

I just buy'ed counerstrike; cz and cz deleted scenes. I instaled only Countersrike. I run it the first time ( joined a server. ) Then i instaled ESF in the C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\username\counter-strike\ folder.
And when i run the esf.exe , it opes counterstrike.

Why that. and how can i do it right ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hazard course is...like a tutorial for Half Life 1, it shows you how to play the game, stuff such as how to jump, long jump, crouch..etc

Best answers
O_O :cry: :talk: i dunno if i can play with my cs:source. i bought a pack of half life 2 and cs:source came free. does that mean i can play using cs:source?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope CS: Source is made with...source...ESF only works with Half Life 1, so it does NOT, I repeat NOT work with Half Life Source...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom