The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Makia said:
Ok !!!
For all of you !!!!
The Selfdestruct attack is the original Final Shine !!!
Please look only at the name !!!
And the Attack from GT is the improved Final Shine Attack !!!
"Final Shine " and "Final Shine Attack"

did you not read http://forum.esforces.com/showpost.php?p=377298&postcount=27 or http://forum.esforces.com/showpost.php?p=377298&postcount=26? Two moderators, one a regular and the other a supermod said to not discuss the name as it doesn't really matter.

for that you get a warning :warning:

Best answers
*UPDATE*

Gonna make the sparks look a little better for the release ... working on a model annimation now :\

It looks really cool from a distance :D

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Real nice, I can't wait for the final result. I wonder what the animation will look like....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God, so many impatient people.. Anyways, nice progress WC. Looks like a pretty nice start there. Just one question; will you be adding a sphere around the model, such as:

Here's another(After attack is launched?):

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Friggin spammers. Ok. I've cleaned up the thread and I'm reopening it as WC is still making progress on the project. However, this thread is going to get special attention from me. Break ANY rule and you will face the appropriate consequences. Don't even respond to this statement. Now, I'm reopening it. Keep it clean.

*reopened*

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It still looks good IMO, but I'd like to ask what model you are going to be using for this? If you need a Majin Vegeta model, I think I may be able to hook you up with one, non-skinned though :/ Catch me on AIM, I got your SN. :smile:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I just abserved something very unuiqe in Wizard's Final Shine sprite.... the yellow dots seem to be coming into vegeta as he finishes charging the attack... so it looks like he was geting prepared to unleash an explosion... so all ur comments of saying it sucks are wrong wrong wrong... ur just blind nerds that like to critisize work the should be congradulated on... well any way... wizard IM me on AIM and talk to me about ur Final Shine project plz.. i have some very good suggestions i kno ull love :D

Best answers
MysticVegeta said:
YEs but in dbz the final shine is the attack ye use agianst majin buu he destroyes himself and a large explosion
Thads not Final Shine, all he do is focus, then he Releash it all and thad strain his body thad much thad he die, if you see it... the lifeforce is sucked ouf of him becourse of it... and he turn into stone...!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Offtopic: As Much As I Wanna Flame Gaara I'm Not.

Ontopic:GJ this looks good so far except is it an addon or something else 0.0

OOOO and the little dots are when he says "I'm Going To Crush You, And Throw You Into The Wind" Then All The Dots Come Out Of Buu And Vegeta Starts Screaming and a huge like nuclear blast comes out.............hard not to remember cause it was the last episode of the buu saga that they released untill a month later so i saw it ALOT

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gaara, this isn't about wheter or not it's the attack or not. It's been explained above and other mods have said not to discuss the frickin' name. Keep it on topic.

-Karrde-

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey Wizard i think you should make a an aura that surounds him... it should be huge !! and when vegeta is ready to unleash his attack the aura goes away and the explosion comes out... but that's just a suggestion... but i think u should keep working on it...

Best answers
Nice Wizard thats really awsome, cant wait.
go go Wizard :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welp Wizard, I'll host when it's ready.

Just get me on AIM.

Best answers
Wizard this is looking great but still can you change vegetas animation to where he doesnt,,,charge a final flash and can you make the FF charge sprite invisible so that he just stands there....then we he uses the attack he just gets into his powerup stance (ground and air ones are both good) and make the attack so bright that he maybe dissappears a bit???

One more question....how will the attack actually work.....i mean charging will be no problem but actaully hitting somone with the attack would make it weird...will it be a ball or a beam or just an invisible thing that hits an opponent and causes a invisible explosion so that it looks like he got hit by the Fshine

Best answers
I would like to see the final shine from gt. cause it's a really cool attack

Best answers
UsSj BrOlLy said:
I would like to see the final shine from gt. cause it's a really cool attack
Euhm final shine in gt is just the final flash but bluewater translated it wrong.
And gt screwed up the move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom