Wizard's Curse Final Shine project! ™

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Viki@killer said:
Actually,I maded the final shine pack-actually,this makes a same effect likes urs idea-but it's right click on final flash thing-so look it this way:left click:Normal FinalFlash attack
Right click:Sprite replacement,and makes that beam goes to urs face,and immeteadly kills u.
I thought that I will never release it,but,I see that many of people has interest-so,maybe I will release it MAYBE
Anyways,good idea.

Got proof ? :\

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I have an idea!
since your are such a great spiriter ( }B=) ) wiz... why dont you
try to make both versions of final shine?
the one all talks bout from GT
and also the one you are suppose to work on now!
I think it should be eazy...
(my idea of a GT final shine is a controlable big bang attack with brooly spirites for greenish style!
lol)

Best answers
I hate GT ! :p

And final shine is the selfdestruct, not some retarded GT attack :\

Best answers
no final shine is not the selfdestruct it is from gt. Its a extremely much more powerfull version of the final flash and looks cool 2.

Best answers
The self destruct is final end, not final shine

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stop arguing about names. There are unofficial dubs, dubs for america, dubs for europe and everything else. The names could have been translated differently depending on who did them...

Viki@killer said:
Actually,I maded the final shine pack-actually,this makes a same effect likes urs idea-but it's right click on final flash thing-so look it this way:left click:Normal FinalFlash attack
Right click:Sprite replacement,and makes that beam goes to urs face,and immeteadly kills u.
I thought that I will never release it,but,I see that many of people has interest-so,maybe I will release it MAYBE
Anyways,good idea.

Viki, I'm confused to how this is possible. How can the right click do a different sprite and attack without changing any coding?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, who really cares what it is, let's stick to the topic and continue discussing about the project, not the name of it. :rolleyes:

Best answers
Viki@killer said:
Anyways,good idea.
Maybe you should stop lieing, if your not lieing then you should show some proof. I have seen alot of your garbage, hell you even got a site that is a big ass load of lies.
Stop talking and start walking little man.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You go Valkyrie!!! W00t! one minor fact do, finalshine is from GT. I don't know what the selfdestruct is called, but it's certainly not finalshine, but it's your sprite/script, so that gives you the right to give it a name, whatever name that is. Are you still waiting for the script?

Best answers
Ok !!!
For all of you !!!!
The Selfdestruct attack is the original Final Shine !!!
Please look only at the name !!!
And the Attack from GT is the improved Final Shine Attack !!!
"Final Shine " and "Final Shine Attack"

Best answers
Ok it dosent really matter to me what its called ... I prefer Final Shine ... it really fits

Im currently working on a sprite that'll fit both the Flash and Shine ... and I may work on a script myself :\

Updates comming soon :D

Best answers
bind "MOUSE2" "+attack;(insert alot of waits here ill go see how many);-attack;+attack2;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;-attack2"
that might blow it up in ur face when u right click it fires waits half a sec and blow up :D i have yet to try it hehe i go try :D :eek: just tell that to put that in their cfg and even if they wanted to use right click still they can change mouse2 to a different key? so you just make sprites and stuff and use that code? easy as pie? ill go test it and edit it if im wrong

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great, I love this idea. Well, if it's going to be just sprites and whatnot, I think you should also use a model. Have a Majin Vegeta model animated with 1 of his arms up like in the ep "Final Atonement" that would be pretty cool. The Final Shine is referred to the attack Vegeta used in DragonBall Z against Fat Buu, for all those who's minds are skattered towards GT. BTW WC> With the sprites, are you planning on having all that fancy auras, such as, the sky turning dim and a huge energy surrounding Vegeta??

Best answers
ok i found it for the smallest possible.. its
alias "w" "wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait" why does it keep having a space like this " ; wait"?
bind "p" "+attack;w;w;w;w;w;w;w;w;w;w;w;-attack;wait;wait;+attack2;wait;-attack2" works good for me i just need to modify that a lil more to charge to full instead of just to the line that in config.cfg with it binded to a key like p and test it out..
edit: i modified it to blow up instantly :D no time inbetween

Best answers
Now that I think of it yea I'm gonna do a model too (annimation I mean) ...

Also expect fancy stuff for the sprites ;)

and Final Flash is slot 6 ya

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
Nice! Looking forward to this WC. Good luck :smile:

Do you know WC is a toilet here in Holland? :p Anywayz, i'm glad your project is back on track Wizard.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you know WC is a toilet here in Holland? :p Anywayz, i'm glad your project is back on track Wizard.
LMAO.. Yea, well here's another funny one. There's a company here called UPC that makes toilets and other restroom products. Weird eh? ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom