With The Release Party....

Best answers
Let list the most frequently said things DURING the chat...

When are you releasing the beta??

Stop talking! I don't care about your suprise, release the #@%# beta!!

Now, 10 minutes after release...

I CANT INSTALL IT! It says drive z doesn't exist when i KNOW i put half life there!

Frieza Disc isn't in there! I know Frieza has a Kiezen but there isn't a frieza disc!

He is cheating! Everytime he shoots kameahamea I get hurt!

One day after....

THERE IS A BUG!! Everytime someone transforms, there is this crap that looks like dirt flying up the screen and my screen keeps flashing! FIX IT!

I'M NOT PLAYING UNTIL YOU MAKE IT SO GALLIT GUN SOUNDS LIKE A MACHINE GUN!!

THERE IS ANOTHER BUG!! PICCOLO IS GREEN! HE ISN'T SUPPOSE TO BE GREEN! I saw the show and he WASN'T GREEN!!!!! FIX IT!!

;D ;D

Best answers
ha... "i'm gonna kill that game when I download it, I'll play for a WHOLE hour, then go to sleep and dream about it, and when I wake up, I'm not even gonna shave or shower, juss get on and play some more, I'll get a bucket to pee in, and won't leave my computer for a week, and won't go to work or school, get fired and expelled, and play until the next beta comes out..."
-excitedly mislead n00bistic ESF fan

Best answers
... is it just me? or is there a reason behind the beta party that im jsut not getting?? ... having a party to make people wait for something they really want and want NOW is a recipe for disaster

Best answers
the party starts in 22 minutes, that means now is the before-party. The party will start, the room will be muted. The staff will bless us with a few words, surprizes. we owe them enough to listen to their presentation and whatever they have to share with us. Remember this is a free game, they are doing this because they want to, we don't have any right to download the game. no need for it, it's a privaledge to be given by the team, with time. have patience and await with the knowing that this time tomorow there will be no waiting, just playing, and fun, and stuff

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and hopefully by tommarow i wont be in hospital from a panic attack trying to keep the spam down >_O

but i do think i got it... for now o_o

Best answers
I prolly wont be able to get into tha chanal anyways argh....unless..

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I say you should all attempt to attend the party anyways, it is a good opportunity to get acquainted with other players/forum members. :)

@Hib - No worries, Im helping out here, too. If you rupture your left ventricle, Im coming down with u!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, hibiki's modding right now is like Vegeta's galactic gunfire, but with little tiny locks flying all over the place. . .:shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh yeah now the calverly shows up

Best answers
i wannder if the site can handle the realse....what if it goes down!!??

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im sure there are an adequete number of mirrors and bandwidth to take this monster down ;) Don't worry, iG is ontop of it :)

Best answers
ya its a ***** to read forums let alone veiw a comment
just mute every1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom