With The Release Party....

Best answers
What excatly is everyone gonna do...(besides party) ;) i mean r they gonna talk about the mod or what :shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhhhhhhh.......yea.......but the team and testers will have some nice surprises for u guys!! :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dunno now im rather tempted to not go to party and not listen to a million people demand that they need the beta right this instant

Best answers
yea, i'm only going to go in if they release it right at 8:00 CT (i think that's the time), there's gonna be too many people *****ing to all the members about getting the beta.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*points to the HL Rally TDK release party*

I was begging the ops to moderate the damn channel. Too many fricking idiots whining about how they wanted it to be released right then.

*Sigh*

though I'll prolly still go...

-Karrde-

Best answers
i have some questions

whats the release party?
where is it?
and what time is it at?
and when is the beta going to be released?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have some questions

whats the release party?
where is it?
and what time is it at?
and when is the beta going to be released?
1. The release party is where all the team members, testers, mods, and fans gather together and wait for the beta to be released!!
2. irc.gamesnet.net
#esf
3. 6:00 PM PST
7:00 PM Mountain
8:00 PM Central
9:00 PM Eastern
2:00 AM GMT
4. Probably like an hour or 2 after the party starts!!

Best answers
ok im sorry but wtf?!?!! why an hour or two?

what are we gonna do....just sit there watching 1000 people go "so can i have beta now!?" and "where is beta?!" or "did you guys release it already!?!?!"

why don't you just go in there....say a few things when it starts (thank the team etc. etc. etc. important things, faq, etc. etc.) then release it.....why 2 hours after it starts....its not like we're gonna be drinking beer, listening to music, and gettin laid while we're at this party.....it'll just be people sittin there....muted...behind their computers....bored and impatient as hell.....

Best answers
Originally posted by Slash
its not like we're gonna be drinking beer, listening to music, and gettin laid while we're at this party.....it'll just be people sittin there....muted...behind their computers....bored and impatient as hell.....
If you don't have alcohol, that's your problem, not theirs. :p

Will the beta release be posted on the main page at the same time as you deal out the links on the mIRC channel? If so, you can just tell release-date-spammers to keep hitting F5 on the main page. :rolleyes:

Best answers
+m the chan, people asking stupid things like give me beta or repeating "BETA" like I experienced today should lose the voice first time, kick & banned second time. Employ some temporary ops to manage the channel for the release.

Best answers
I will not stay up and wait for 2 a'clock, but I will enable the download at like 4:00 get some sleep and play some before I go to school. :):yes:

Best answers
i cant wait till november 28th to play the game and i cant stay up till 4 am ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sounds greate with a release party i hope im not sleeping then ;)

Best answers
1. The release party is where all the team members, testers, mods, and fans gather together and wait for the beta to be released!!
2. irc.gamesnet.net
#esf
3. 6:00 PM PST
7:00 PM Mountain
8:00 PM Central
9:00 PM Eastern
2:00 AM GMT
4. Probably like an hour or 2 after the party starts!!

so esf beta will be released 1 or 2 hours after the irc party...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it gets released when the team decides its time

Best answers
i'm in the irc, knee-deep in pointless noob-sh!t questions and comments such as, "uhh" and "Beta Beta Beta"... ****, how do you mute :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom